Reviews for You Must Love Me
Myriad Nice chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That's such a sweet story :) I have to say I wasn't quite sure about it as the description, but I did look up the song on Youtube and I'm practically killing the replay button, lol. So I figured if someone chose to base a story off a song this good, it has to be at least okay. But you exceeded my expectations and that's wonderful! :D

Although when Fiyero is breaking up with her in the cafeteria I sorta think that the tears that he was shedding were more for Elphaba, whom was getting quite cozy with Danny from the cross country team, than for her and him ending their long-term relationship. I mostly think this because he was looking in their direction when he started crying and especially how he said they should see other people made it seem that way at least.

But I digress :) Overall, it was a great story, but it can always be improved by making the descriptions more detailed and making the people like the teacher seem a bit less than flat (I know she wasn't as important as Glinda or Fiyero or anything, but I suppose you could have given her a slight personality.)

xx Lilly
isxbelv chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
that was so sweet. great work!
Eesti Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Mediocre.
michigan state fan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
awesome story - i'm a fan of wicked & evita - i love this song! great job!

write more soon :)