Reviews for slivers of light
Nameless chapter 6 . 8/15
I'm here to help and edit. So when Kakashi said or rather, thought, 'He had had nightmares about that child since that night. It was part of the reason he had quite the ANBU black ops.' You typed quite, which in the sentence and statement, it was meant to be, quit. Also I'm here to help with the story to try and make the typos and mistakes disappear, so I do not mean to be rude. I love your stories and think they are amazing, they could just use a edit team. I'm here for constructive criticism and comments, I do not mean to be rude.
Nameless chapter 4 . 8/15
I'm here to help and edit, when Uzu got mad at Sasuke and started yelling, she said '"You! You damn little stupid puke."' You typed puke instead of punk. If you meant to type it that way, I'm sorry for correcting you. I'm just here to help with constructive criticism and comments, I'm here to help so, please don't get mad at me. Your story is amazing, and I just want to help make it better.
Great story. I've read this more than once and I really hope you update it again
Sushi chapter 5 . 8/14
I'm just here to help, you write Naruto's dad, Minato.
XXQueenofAnimeXX chapter 1 . 4/25
I thought I was going to hate it at first but I actually love this story but I think that you should've kept the story going
Miyukino chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Um... Too many mistakes. Not grammatically but storywise and logic. Even in Naruto world there must be a sense of logic. Your sense of timeline is inconsistent. Naruto kicked out of the orphanage while her dad is still alive? I'm sure Minato and Kushina would take care of their child. Canon wise they both died while sealing Kyuubi inside Naruto. You could have stick to that. And the other thing is.. Naruto knows sannin level jutsu? 26? U mean S rank. And where the hell did she learn that? If Danzo was planning on making her a broodmare he wouldn't have bothered teaching that much high lvl jutsu. And I'm sure Naruto couldn't have learned all that in 2 measly years. Isn't Naruto a bit too young to have sex? And the hokage forcing her to have sex when she had a traumatic rape experience is just... Absurd. And Lee as an oracle of some sort is weird. Plain weird. I'm sorry but I just can't say your story is good.
SexiiFoxii chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
you should make a sequel of this fanfic you know plus i really enjoyed reading this
No Name chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
Man...your an amazing writer, and I wish you would make some more chapters. All in al, it's a amazing story. Please, please add more chapters or something, just countiue it! PLEASE! :'(
thelastunicorn chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
MiyukiNoMai chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I love Lee's role in this story! I really love him, he is an awesome character and many people like to make fun of him because he has bushy eyebrows or whatever, but he is one of my favorite characters! I like his ability and I really liked how you showed him teasing Neji! I couldn't stop grinning. Keep up the good work!
Cersesi chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
I like it.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
i hate u
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
Gotta love Lee, especially when he has the gift of foresight and can predict if you fall over a fricken' tree root *cough* Neji *cough*.
Fairy of Sakuras chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
I just re-read this story and I think their should be a sequel.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
it is confusing gin the beginning but then it really dose get funny