Reviews for slivers of light
Miyukino chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Um... Too many mistakes. Not grammatically but storywise and logic. Even in Naruto world there must be a sense of logic. Your sense of timeline is inconsistent. Naruto kicked out of the orphanage while her dad is still alive? I'm sure Minato and Kushina would take care of their child. Canon wise they both died while sealing Kyuubi inside Naruto. You could have stick to that. And the other thing is.. Naruto knows sannin level jutsu? 26? U mean S rank. And where the hell did she learn that? If Danzo was planning on making her a broodmare he wouldn't have bothered teaching that much high lvl jutsu. And I'm sure Naruto couldn't have learned all that in 2 measly years. Isn't Naruto a bit too young to have sex? And the hokage forcing her to have sex when she had a traumatic rape experience is just... Absurd. And Lee as an oracle of some sort is weird. Plain weird. I'm sorry but I just can't say your story is good.
SexiiFoxii chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
you should make a sequel of this fanfic you know plus i really enjoyed reading this
No Name chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
Man...your an amazing writer, and I wish you would make some more chapters. All in al, it's a amazing story. Please, please add more chapters or something, just countiue it! PLEASE! :'(
thelastunicorn chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
MiyukiNoMai chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I love Lee's role in this story! I really love him, he is an awesome character and many people like to make fun of him because he has bushy eyebrows or whatever, but he is one of my favorite characters! I like his ability and I really liked how you showed him teasing Neji! I couldn't stop grinning. Keep up the good work!
Cersesi chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
I like it.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
i hate u
Emmaline Haesel chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
Gotta love Lee, especially when he has the gift of foresight and can predict if you fall over a fricken' tree root *cough* Neji *cough*.
Fairy of Sakuras chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
I just re-read this story and I think their should be a sequel.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
it is confusing gin the beginning but then it really dose get funny
inzanagi chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
why is it that lee can see the future
vampyaoifan123 chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
great story i love how you gave lee the power to see the future it really tied this story together
Fairy of Sakuras chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
That was an awesome story... Totally deserves to be made longer...cuz even with Lee's "insight" I have a hard time seeing it unravel.
ebtiger chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
OH MY GOB I loved this story and wish there were more lee's like this one. Hehehe I just ... Awww! Thank you for this most excellent story.
Femnaruxsasulover chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
That was the most amazing thing I've ever read, you are so amazing I love all your stories so much!