Reviews for White Skirts and Teddy Bears
XxnearmattlovexX chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
awwwwww! *pouts* But I wanted to play with nears hair! and, no offense, but LxLight forever!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
aawwwwwwwwwww!this pairing needs more love!
Rieul chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I will NEVER get tired of reading this fic. It's just...AAAAAAAHHHHHH! In every way. More MattxNear please
*whips nosebleed*
DeadlyNightmareTrio13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ryuu:-Blushing and squealling into her pillow, kicking her legs- OMG OMG OMG!

Yumi: KYAA! Do you have any other fics w/ near crossdressing?

Yuki: WE ARE TOTALLY FAVING THIS!

Triplets: We LOVE this Fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Damn it I wanted to play with his hair :(. But this was so cute I'll forgive u! :D
NightBeL chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Mmm-mmm- mmm- mmm- MMM! Love me a good cross-dressing Near! Even more with such cute teddy bear panties in my mind hee-hee~
YaoiNoteLove chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love it. Too adorable and now I desperetly need to draw Near in that outfit. And you are the only person I don't hate for calling a redhead a ginger, I am a redhead. And you used it almost appropriately. :)
Axias chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
... I loved that... I wonder what Near would look like in a skirt? But anway, it was great! wow I'm so creative in saying it's great aren't I? 8D I REALLY want to play with Near's hair! Please, his hair is epic!~ o3o
PartyInTheUK'sPants chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
i love Near crossdressing ToOoOXD

make more Near with Matt {crossdresaing}

loved it

•MAnga•
Brndl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
"Panties. Fucking panties with mother-fucking teddy bears on them." HAHAHA LMAO BEST LINE OF THE WHOLE FIC. But I loved it lots! It was great. :D
yuki-neechan chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Once I saw crossdressing I was instently wanting to read it I already knew that I was going to love it but I didn't know that that love was going to become mega-love for this it's fricken awesome loved every word! Now I want to see a picture of Near in that offeat it sounds so cute on him! lol

yuki-neechan!
Bittersweet Dream chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Thank you! Crossdressing is one of my major loves and put together with Matt x Near made it completely heaven. I serious love you right now! THANK YOU!

- Dami
ShyClown chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
that was soo cute lol near with teddy bear panties freakin great :)
escape-into-myself chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMG so good. You are a great writer, you should do morew MattxNear pairings. This wasn't even a full lemon and it made my literally blush. lol I'm not sure if I should be proud about that or not...

You are realy good :D
PrincessPika chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Crossdressing Near? Excuse me while I attempt to stop my massive nosebleed.

Ok, on to the review:

Great story, I loved the descriptions!

Really, really cute, and the lemon was hot!

Great job!