Reviews for Black Ink, Immortal Words
Shubhs chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I love your story ideas. I wouldn't mind reading an extended version of any of them.
A question though. I didn't exactly understand the last scene in the 2nd chapter. The one where Rukia was a ballet dancer who played Odette.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
A very dark story, but it fits them.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I really, really want to see the second half. *applauds*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
*sniff* It really does read like an old fairytale.
bells-mannequin chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Really, really wonderful stories, these are. I'm hoping for more!
V-departed chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Wow, this chapter was really messed up and amazing. Nice one.
ichiruki4eva chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Ah! I genuinely enjoyed this story. I must say, their encounter was absolutely thrilling. Usually, I am iffy with AUs, but well done! Your writing style never ceases to amaze me. This perfectly fit the Halloween spirit; I'm glad you shared this in the FC. I will be looking forward to any future stories from you!
amehoshi141 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Really nice :D Its creepy and kinds sweet at the same time :D
LoquaciousQuark chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I really enjoyed this! I loved pikeish's art before, but this added a wonderful human (so-to-speak) dimension to the story behind the art. I love the details like the small dagger and the mahogany cloak, and the way you weaved Kaien into the story was so smart and smooth. Just fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to more from you.
Mixer Monochrome chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
You right really well. And your chapters are long. I enjoyed them a lot. Keep up the good work.
evil villainess chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
gahh! what happens next?

hey.. did i ever tell you that you're a complete genius? one can almost feel that they're there, inside your story.

your fics are always something to look forward to.

please update soon!
Nastasha chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
yay! u've started writing again... i was missing ur brilliant works! and brilliant once again.. nicely done! the whole old school

vodka-and-smoke feel in the bar was excellent! felt like i was there myself! bravo! keep it up!
honey-vanilla11 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
as usual, i am just in love with what you wrote! i just love the way you write! i do hope you update it ASAP!
MiserableLoveFairy chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I think your story is absolutely amazing. You're such a talented writer and I really want to see more from you. It seems like you're a bunny hiding in a bush sometimes D: not that that's a bad thing! I'm not going to ask you to update soon because I feel like it pressures writers to go faster. But do try to update.
gadez chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
you have a beautiful way of telling a story. hope to read more