Reviews for Forbidden Love
yaoilover22 chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
heyy the story is awesome :) are you updating anytime soon cause i cant wait to see what happens next :)
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
That was good considering how long it's been since you updated last
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
your tellin me. now post again soon so we can see what happens next.
VampireInDisguise chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
You got that right :) Can't wait for the next chappy... love you!
gredelina1 chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
I just found this story today and I love it! The way you're writing Jasper is amazing! I can feel his pain, confusion, fear and anger and I'm with him every step of the way! I love your Kate and the relationship between her and Jasper! I'm looking forward to see how Bella will react to seeing Jasper again when he finally musters up the curage to face her when she's awake!
slc6548 chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Damn - can't wait to see what happens next.
katandjasper chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Oh man, that was not a good place to stop. OH, PLEASE, hurry and update. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lunamari101 chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
i really like the story so far. you put a good twist into the part of the story where they left wihtout totally changing the plot from the original. i can't wait to see where you take the story from here though.

and i must say finding a wet jasper with his clothes clining to him in your bedroom when you wake up... all i can say is i want
Sonja Whitlock chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
I did not foresee the serious bi-polar interaction between Jasper and the Major. I wonder how Bella's mind will correlate the lightening w/the vision of Jasper. Please tell me the next chapter will be posted soon.
Scarlet Temptation chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Well at least she's woken up and seen him now! I just hope she DOESN'T think it was a dream. Even better would be if he was still there when she woke up.

That fucking monster thing is INSANE! Insane, bi-polar and really really sadistic!

I can't wait for the next chapter :) It has sort of a 'morning after' vibe I think.
Shannie chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
OMG I so love love love! this story! Its funny and sirious and I like that :-D the monster in jaspers head isn't so bad anymore it made me laugh

update soon pls!
OverzealousGuineapig chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
I stopped and re-read "Fuck the asshole of human life and kill!" like three times before I could stop laughing long enough to continue lol

Well that was an interesting chapter. He was alone all day with nothing but Patrick Swayze in his head.

Well at least he's there now and Bella's seen him. She quite clearly screamed for a reason so she know's he's not just a bad dream... or a good one, all wet and ravenous and whatnot lol

Should be interesting if he cleans up the puddles and leaves her to wake up thinking it all WAS a dream. BUT I'm really hoping that he'll stick around and just fucking do what he wanted to in the first place. Everything is already fucked up, it can't hurt just to try.

Well seeing as you didn't put an estimate at the bottom of the chapter for time until the next one I'm just gonna request as soon as possible.
Diana Law chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
You found a bridge! You did really well. Loved it. 3
Nissa-Cullen chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
He put her back to sleep! What the hell. I thought he wanted to talk to her and let her know it was an accident. What better way to do that then to actually have her awake and be able to listen and reciprocate? Plus he's soaking wet, won't someone notice the big water puddles in the floor near the closed window and know somethings up?
mama4dukes chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
I'm hoping that Jasper stays to protect Bella from Laurent.