Reviews for Black Fingernails
Foxpilot chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aw, how cute...if a little weird at times. Is this the only chapter to the story? I think that another chapter or a sequel would be nice, if you could find some more perks to being the captain's favorite.

I like T. LinkXTetra/T. Zelda, too. So there's another point for this story in my book.
FanfictionVillainess chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was so cute and funny. Seriously. Really IC and interesting and not overly romantic. Fantastic, I loved it. And I love Tetra/Link too...but that's not related...
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Nice story, I liked it. The characterization was good and it was pretty funny. Though, I wouldn't use CAPS, a descriptive word works fine and I think using italics for the rules is easier to read, and more professional than bold. Other than that, awesome fic!
Jioplip chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Pretty good, decently funny, the Pirates are represented accurately, Link is definitely believable, as is Tetra.

All-in-all a nicely done fic.

Jayadragon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
this is one of my favorite one shot tetraXlink fics. so many of them are either to fluffy or barely show their relation ship. i think this perfectly caught both of their attitudes and melded them together with an intresting and amusing story line. i really love this honestly it was really well written and i loved the format. very well done. anyways good job and uh yeah...it was quite awesome.
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
An excellent story. Keep up the great work.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2