Reviews for She Should Apologize
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Good, though it feels a tad unrealistic that Sarah would be so easily swayed by the opinion of someone who is obviously ignorant of what it is like to have a little brother...

I can understand Sarah's position, her actions in the movie were quite realistic. She knew Toby about as well as I know my step-sisters, if not better, so I can understand her willingness to fight for him may be slightly impacted (I would run the Labyrinth for any of them, but I wouldn't stand to lose very much if I failed). However I also understand having a younger half-brother and though I may, on occasion, wish him gone, I would willingly risk my life ten times to get him back home. Why would I do such a thing for someone I wished away? Because he is family and I would never intentionally give him up merely for a bit of quiet and/or extra time for myself.
themindkiller chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
penGUIN?
Erin chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oka so i liked it. i think you should continue it and have where sarah goes back and talks to the goblin king. maybe have it where she falls for him and stays.
janeitesarah chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Guin- short for Guinevere?

Cute story! I'd really like to know more, though- does Sarah apologize?
tichtich2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
all i have to say is ...I LOVED IT !

AMAZING!

keep up the great work it was fab !

your faithfull reviewer

Tich-Tich2
BlueMorpho2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I went and fixed my spelling errors. But the fragmented sentences are remaining there. That's the way the character talks so I'm not changing it.
QueenOfTheOwls chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aww Amber it is cute but I wish you could have incorporated Jareth in the story a little bit. Also there are a couple of spelling errors but nothing too significant. Even though it is a one-shot it feels kind of unfinished, sorry girl but I'd figure you would want my honest opinion. It is a cute concept though :)