Reviews for Black Streaks
Domboshu chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
"Violet wrapped her arm around the eldest sister's back." How do you know who's the oldest? Does it say it in the show? I thought you had just decided for yourself, until I noticed, while watching "The Misty Mermaid", that Daisy is taller than any of em. And I always assumed they were triplets. O_O Sorry for repeating the question 3 times.
Milotic chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I liked this. I agree with you; there simply aren't enough stories that focus on Misty's family. Her sisters really are pretty fascinating.

Anyway, you write well, and I liked the story. The best part was the repetition of the beginning at the end of the story. My only suggestion would be to not directly say that Lily is clean and sober at the end; it's implied in the story and I think it would flow better if that was left out. Your reader can figure it out for him or herself without having you spell it out, and it's kind of the whole "show and don't tell" thing. We know Lily's sober without you having to explicitly tell us. That's just my opinion, though.

Well, I enjoyed this. Nice job.
Zefri012 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
D'aw sibling bonding is so cute! w And the word count... IT'S OVER FOUR THOU(shot)

... Anyways, this story, is without a doubt one of the BEST, if not THE BEST one-shot fan fics I have EVER seen. I saw one spelling mistake, oh boo-hoo like anyone gives a damn, and perfection everywhere else. The idea for the storyline was brilliant (Druggie Lily, minor lulz) and there was even a hint of handyman shipping. XD Pure perfection!
Kaida Kaguya chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was sweet in a strange and sisterly way. D

Really awesome story though, and one of your best, in my opinion. :3