Reviews for Naruko VS Class 3A: ReMiX
shadowalkz chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
You know... I would really like an update for this story. It is awesome as it is. Your other (rewritten) story is good too, but lets just say i'm loving this story so much.

So i really wish you update it. *nods*
New Universe Returns chapter 39 . 9/15/2014
Well, if it's not too much for you if you can try to continue with the original Naruko VS Class 3A: ReMiX. First reason is that I love it, that's all; second reason is I'd like to see how the Memory arc goes, which it is currently my favorite story arc.

That's up to you if you decide to continue this. Ivm not saying that I'm Not a Student at an All-Girls' School is bad, which that story is quite good as this one.
EsPaDa098 chapter 38 . 5/10/2013
well... there's no more update then... i'm disappointed now..
RElarax chapter 38 . 4/27/2013
Awesome! Loved this story!
The 13 Paged NoteBook chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
WHAT THE HELL IS THE KEYBLADE SOING THERE!?
XD

I JUST LOVE READING THIS SERISE!
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Sarutobi Hiruzen, I don't think they'll forget about me. Even if it has been over 100 years..."
He isn't THAT old. Hell Konoha has existed for 100 years. Hiru is like 70 when he dies I believe.

Ojou-chan... (Have no idea what it means
Little Lady would be my approximation.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
"I'm a Hanyou, so I know much about Shinobis and Mages, including their origins and stuff..."
The Naruto clone nodded before dispelling
Why would Naruto not be freaked by the half demon?

And save! WAHAHAHAHAHA, this is even better that that Hyuuga-chick's!
? Panty shots are Better than G-Cups? If it was Mana maybe but Asuna ehh.

both Taijustu and Ninjutsu are similar to Chi while both Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are similar to Magic...?"
Would reword it with the Ninjutsu bit. What's your explanation of Kanka? In Negima it is far more powerful than Chakra.

Yeah, I know. Guess who's on the top of my list to prank tomorrow...?"
Kyuubi smirked. "Atta boy..."
Father son bonding lol.

"SENPO: TENKEN! (Sage Art: Divine Punishment)"
Tenchi not tenken; tenken would be Divine Fist/Sword.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Henge got dispelled... Meh, I can worry about that later... Right now, I have to figure out how to explain my situation in case I get exposed!"
I know how it got dispelled but not how they came into contact with each other? Also why would magic cancel work on chakra?
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
age 14-16 (I don't know…), has a pretty fair body (think Chizuru, if not a little lower or higher...).
For age I would go with naruto's which is 16. And Chizuru isn't fair body type she is fucking huge! She makes Playboy models look like 8 year olds for crying out loud!
What clothes is she wearing? I am assuming the standard assumption for Naruko outfits.

Konoe laughed. "Ohohohoho! Very cute! But can you take up the challenge?"
Naruko winked. "Give me anything, and I'll do anything!"
Konoe leaned closer, with serious eyes. "Even sex-...?"
*BAM!*
Konoe had his head cocked back as a fist hit his cheeks, with the fist connecting to Naruko's arms. "Except that!"
hahahahaha

I know Chakra, Nature Chakra and Youki,
Natural Energy would be the technical name. Chakra is fusion of energies. It is only one. Although Physical and Spiritual energies are referred as Yang and Ying Chakra respectively Yang is medical jutsu (assumption) and Ying is genjutsu (canon fact)

Once she entered, in the back of her mind, a voice rang out. "Finally! Some real prey to have fun with! Mwahahahaha!"
lol

This included Asuna, Seat #10, Karakuri Chachamaru, Seat #15, Sakurazaki Setsuna, Seat #18, Tatsumiya Mana, Seat #19, Chao Lingshen, and Seat #26, Evangeline McDowell. Others who felt something strange were Kazumi, Seat #4, Ayase Yue, Seat #12, Ku Fei, Seat #14, Saotome Haruna, Seat #20, Nagase Kaede, and Seat #27, Miyazaki Nodoka.
Why did Zazie not feel anything? She is the Princess of Hell.

"Mhmhmhmhm... So, the Kit finally found himself in a place filled with many selections of vixens, eh? Fufufufufu, finally to hatch my 16-year-old plan! Mwahahahahahahaha!"
16 year old plan hahahaha
theneutralite chapter 38 . 1/4/2013
huh then where's the complete version then?
theneutralite chapter 37 . 1/4/2013
meh
theneutralite chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
hahahahahhahahahahahahahheeh heheehehehhehehehehe
theneutralite chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
gotta love it, and nice blending as well
theneutralite chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
awesome evil kyuubi
theneutralite chapter 33 . 1/3/2013
Naruto is perfection for crossovers