Reviews for Tangled and Twisted
Cloud Awning chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Very awesome! I'm coming upon more and more of these blurbs as I get into the slashy things in fanfiction. I find them very cute, short and sweet, plus very effective.

Kudos to you.~
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love how all of these are so short and to the point. They really convey a great meaning, you truly have a way with words. I think you're right, any longer though and it would have lost it. :)
Hi chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I normally give writers a hard time when some thing is this size, this very short size. However I do agree with you, any more and it would have been bad. The way you set it up things would just get really bad, dark, gloomy and nasty. Any further and it would need to be A LOT longer to illustrate.

I did like the writing style you used for this, totally Mad Hatter POV. From the run on sentence to the word choice and to the flow, it is all very much him. Props, snaps and claps to you.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Ohoohoo what a perfect start to the HatterKnave pairing... I just saw Alice in Wonderland and as son as the Knave grabbed Hatter I thought 'ok, there will be slash of those two now' XD.

That is a really well-done little drabble; I love how you contrast the 'faithful and pure' with 'filthy and squirming'. *Is happy* :) well done! I'll defintiely check out the LJ comm.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Genius! I love the word play. Congrats on pure awesomeness.
Clandestine Irise chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This pairing has been floating around in my head, thanks to a comment my friend made, and well...this is a very well written and very interesting piece.

:D
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aaw, cute! :D

~IP~
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I wish I could find more M stories on these two, thank you!
xX Charlie Purple Xx chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
oh...oh my. i just got a VERY deep blush and naughty thoughts into my head. thank you very much. that was amazing, though i wish you had made it longer. :(

please write another! :)
That's LEON chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Not really familiar with the characters (yet), but that was awesome. 8D

I -love- all the twisting of the verbage here, especially "when he's under Stayne, he's over Alice."