Reviews for Missing You: An 'Always' Missing Reel
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Dear God, that was hot. I re-watched Alice a few months ago and have been slowly working through Always. I'm really enjoying it. And I always read the Missing Reels. Great concept. :) And this one has been one of my favorites by far. ;)
roseconnelly chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow! I love all of your missing reels - even the ones I haven't commented on (sorry sometimes I just forget), but this one is super hot!
Lilacat chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I have only recently discovered , and I am enjoying your work very much. Andrew-Lee Potts could easily turn my knees to jello and your descriptions only add to that affliction.

I did notice something you might want to work on. In some cases, you seem to use the same word rather repeatedly and it is just a touch jarring. Such as, "She yelped and he laughed again before laving the bite with his tongue to take away the sting. He laved the expanse of her collarbone, the top of her chest, the valley between her breasts." I think I would have replaced laving with soothing, or carressing to keep from having the same word (or variation) repeated so quickly. You also used shudder(ed) quite frequently. Twisted, squirmed, twitched, trembled, or even convulsed might make it feel less like going over the same ground again.

I hope this comes across as the friendly critique it is meant to be. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

Lilacat
Tay-21 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
My God! These two are so hot together. Good grief! Lovely missing reel as always. And LOL to the explanation of the term "Missing Reel". Nice. hehehhehehe

OK, so if you've seen the Planet Terror movie, did you see The Expendables? Brilliant ridiculous action movie. If you haven't, then I highly recommend it. Totally worth it just for the five minute scene involving Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, and Sylvester Stallone. 100% win.
Missysnow chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
great scene, really hot. you are a talented writer and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! keep it coming!
Kitty-0-kat chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I think it reached the level of hot you were going for.

I also think, and I'm not sure why this just occurred to me now, that it's nice that you've held them out separately.

I think they're an amazing addition to the story you're telling and you write these reels very well. But it's nice to see the main plot line stand on its own.

This way the reels are icing instead of overshadowing all the twists and turns that you've so carefully concocted.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Ahh! I liked it. :D
petra-babe chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Wow... I really shouldn't be reading something so bloody hot and wicked while here at work! lol

Love this missing real like you don't even know!
Fan-L chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Love the missing reels! It adds a dimension to the story that I love to read (blush), since it is not about to happen on TV!
beastchicky chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
you dressed him as the Hatter, huh? haha, at least he hasn't ended up as any of the OTHER hatters, be thankful for that.

once again, GREAT stories
AmberEye57 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Holy cow...just holy cow

That was possibly one of THE hottest scenes I've ever read. I think I need a cold shower now. So good. And so yummy. Hatter's just so delectable, isn't he? Which would be the reason why I am totally obssessed with Alice.

Such a good job. Love love love it.
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Uh, if I could melt into a giant puddle of steamy goo, I totally would.

This was... for lack of a better word, incredibly hot.

-fans self-

Wonderful job!
Jace Nox chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
So I love all your stories but it is hard reviewing on a cell phone. Lol. But I just had to try. Anyway I love the hatter Alice relationship. And your writing is amazing.

Can't wait to read more,

Jace
KymInWonderland chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
so hot. wow. your to good for your own good. you should do a lot more. hatter x alice is really great. :D
fairepeacock chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh, We're reading - we just can't respond very quickly afterwards. Need a cooling off period.

great job - keep writing!