Reviews for Taming the Wolf
TwigWind chapter 53 . 12/28/2017
It would be great if you did more but instead of showing what Wolf would look like in just a few months later, but instead show how old he would be if it’s was years later. Maybe he would find Logan again and tell him of his great stories of life. It’s would be a good figure son figure father type of deal.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/17/2016
Need more chapters plllleeeaasseee
Shadow Smith chapter 53 . 8/6/2015
Zack wants to know how to kill Logan! Haha the story feels like it's taking a darker turn...
Shadow Smith chapter 52 . 8/6/2015
Ok, that's a major cliffhanger. Sabretooth is back?! Also, Zack didn't get spanked this chapter! Otherwise I'm enjoying the way series if evolving and like restarting. Is it just going to be a collection of shorts or are you doing a sort of sequel? A comic of Zack's life would be cool! I'd love to read it.
Shadow Smith chapter 48 . 8/6/2015
Cute chapter!
Shadow Smith chapter 47 . 8/6/2015
What? You're not allowed to end the series yet! That was abrupt. No! I don't want it to be over! It's cool that he chose his name though. To like his "father's" name.
Shadow Smith chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
This chapter was hilarious! I love how Sabretooth spanks him too.
Shadow Smith chapter 43 . 8/6/2015
Sabretooth! Everything is happening so fast now. Poor Wolf!
Shadow Smith chapter 41 . 8/6/2015
What the F*CK?!
Shadow Smith chapter 40 . 8/6/2015
I loved Kurt getting spanked!
Shadow Smith chapter 39 . 8/6/2015
Sad story, interesting that he spent the beginning of his life as a dog. Makes sense why he's more wolf than animal.
Shadow Smith chapter 38 . 8/6/2015
Great chapter. Logan is the best mentor/teacher ever.
Shadow Smith chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
My favorite chapter yet haha so funny. Wolf is cute when he's sick!
Shadow Smith chapter 36 . 8/6/2015
It sucks that Wolf still got spanked! He was injured and they lied. But can't wait for the next chapter.
Shadow Smith chapter 35 . 8/6/2015
Haha nice, glad they got punished for that.