Reviews for The City
Nicolene B chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Amazing story! I thororughly enjoyed it!
JaToya chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
Yep, loved it. The progression of their relationship was perfect. Really great story.
Wizards-Pupil chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Oh. My. God. I'm crying. I thought I was good. I'd made it through the entire, beautiful thing, and then you put the bit about the starry eyed girl and I broke.

This was SO beautifully written and just fun. I loved how you had them grow up together. How they learned what living in New York was together, and were the constants in each others life's. I enjoyed the way you wrote about them finding their 'passions' and finally finding their way to each other. The reconciliation with her dads was well done, and I loved that you had Puck threatening Hannah's boyfriend.

Seriously though, your ending was incredible and this is quite probably the best Puckelberry I've ever read. I'm probably going to go back and review about my favorite bits in each chapter, but I just needed to start by letting you know that this was lovely.
tlyxor1 chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
A bit of closure - an epilogue, I guess - would have been nice, though the story was enjoyable all the same.
Vivi H88 chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
Great Story :) you are awesome _
krazyy989 chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
Story was adorable(: I love the way they slowly become best friends and then soulmates 3 your a fantastic writer! Keep it up
Cat130 chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Loved it
blessedmommy23 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
not sure how it took me this long to find this, but Im so glad I did! k can NOT stop reading . Its such a wonderful story and you are very talented writer!
jjjanimefan1 chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
This was you.
Pharies chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
I wasn't expecting the last chapter to be like this, but I liked it. I really thought that you were going to do a sort of epilogue with them married and such, or getting married. I don't know, but something like that.

But I definitely liked this better. This was a great story, and I look forward to reading other things by you )

Tori
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
Absolutely wonderful story! love every single thing about it! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
I think I may have just fallen in love with you.
msanaagleek chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
OMG! This fanfiction is amazing! And the last part... I cried hard! The song was only mentioned on the second chapter! Amazing! :D
donna14 chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
This story was awesome, so beautifully done. I enjoyed every single minute of it!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Amazing story! Loved it SO much.