Reviews for Changing the Past
Andy chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
This is so good! Much more uplifting ending!
Andy chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This is so good! Continue writing please!
ychibambowolfc11 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I've read all of your chapters and I'm so glad you chose to finish this with that last bit. It has been a lovely emotional coaster and you have written and concluded it very well. I am eagerly waiting for the epilogue.
nita100 chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Beautiful story. thank you for sharing it.
nita100 chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
I'm so happy! I'm dancing the dance of joy!
nita100 chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
You really know how to pick your moments! This was also a chapter int he book i hated. Good thing Alba turned back the clock at this time.
nita100 chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Oh, heartache! to hear henry and not to see him!
That was a good chapter!
nita100 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I love this scene! For the first time in their life, Clare has the upper hand :)
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Dear Rose,

This was excellent! You have written a very touching, feelingly characterized, stylistically pleasing work! Alba was portrayed perfect in her imperfections, as we're Claire and Henry. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I'm going to check out your other stories.

Consider reading and reviewing any of my work? I would appreciate the feedback from such a good writer.

God bless!

-Lady Viola
Clementine Sunshine chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
I absolutely loved this. you should write another one haha. 8)
coffee.mango chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
I really enjoyed this! Great plot. Hard to believe that Alba sees it all as a nightmare in the end, even though she went to 1 place in time over and over again, but I guess it'd make sense if she actually changed the past. Really made it a happy ending :)
FangednFabulous chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
beautifully done. i really loved this. : )
The Crossover Addict chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh man ..

Now you made me cry ! T_T

It's really beautifully written and makes me kinda wish this is the real sequel to the book ... I really love it ! Can't wait to read the rest of it !
Moviac chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Amazing story! Please keep writing.
Mainn chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
Wow, really great story. Well done.