Reviews for No Words
russgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was a cute story.
fallenblackangel44 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hi. I love your writing in this story. The way you tie it all together and wrote this story is amazing! I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep up the great work!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
awesome one shot lov it have you ever thought about snarry lol hope theres a sequel would lov harry to have twins 1 boy 1 girl
unique0987654321 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like this it is so sweet! thank you for sharing! will there ever be a sequel? Great job!
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very cute one shot and kind of sad . But in a good way.

On a side note I hope you start updating Kissing You soon I am excited to read new chapters and i am eager for more story. So hurry up already XD! (kidding sort of) Any how keep up the good work.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aww.
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
DesperateLoveKoi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love this! Its so sweet and so adoringly beautiful. I love MPreg and this was one of my fav! I'll look forward to reading more from you soon! 3 _
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hey DrarryTLA,

love the story.

(on a different note, I've been reading your sisters story "Kissing You" and she has posted that you are taking it over. I think that's great news, as I really enjoy that story and I think that you would be amazing writing it, as you write Harry/Draco very well. Can't wait to see any new chapters to "Kissing You". )

Thanks,lightnshadows.

{P.S. I would have P.M. you, but I noticed that you don't have P.M. on you profile.}
me chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
is it even possible to have sex while with child? will pigs ever fly? why can't men get pregnate? why can't i spell to save my life? these are the things that haunt me...good story!
meluvblue chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Very cute story, and I love your style of writing! I do have a question...if you do a sequal, will what happened to Draco over the four years he was missing be covered? I'm really curious as to where he was and what happened to give him those scars...
mellowmerrin chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awe... I love a hot story that ends all cutesy. ;)
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was such a good story and it was so well written! So glad I decided to follow sasunarutla's recommendation. (Preggers Harry is just about the cutest thing ever)
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aww, yay! Draco certainly got Harry talking again! I'm so glad! And that they ended up having such a nice life together! whoo!

Such a cute story!
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I like this it was cute.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »