Reviews for Truth, Trust and Promises
APTX4869 chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
That was so great! Once I started, I couldn't stop! I really liked how Vermouth ended up taking the APTX4869!
Winterregret chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
This was soooo awesome and exciting to read! I only have 2 strong objections, #1 is that I kind of admire Jodie sensei for being a FBI agent Sooooo changing her into Vermont kind of upset me but hey, great ending
#2 is suichi akai because he's the FBI agent who once saved kudo and even suicided (kinda) to save kir from gins suspicions
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Nice.
Wardove706 chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Yay! I likes this chapter! "Pick a card!" I loves Kaito! He be's so funny!
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
Go Haibara! I love her character, just not as a love interest for Shinichi-kun. Anyways, that was a great way to kill of Gin, second only to the way he was defeated in The Seduction of Kid. Haibara totally deserves to be able to be the one to do it.

Also, go Ran! She would totally try to save Vermouth, but sadly it would probably end up like that if Vermouth wasn't helping the good side. I only like Vermouth because it seems as if she sometimes wants the Black Organization to fall.

Shinichi is really sweet at the end. If Ran knows anything about the Organization when the final fight is fought, Shinichi will, hopefully, be that sweet and calm her down.

Thanks for the story and I am going to read more!

~J. DCF

P.S. This is a pretty long review, isn't it?
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
The end was so funny! I loved it! You made a small error on the Kaito thing because Kaito is a name but Kaitou means mysterious thief as in Kaitou Kid. Sorry to be picky but I learned that and was really proud of it soo...

Anyways, thanks for the wonderfully suspenseful story and I want to read more! So bye!

DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
The Hattoris and Kazuha are probably having a full-blown panic attack! I would be! Seriously! To find out my son/my first and last love and my son friend's "girlfriend"/my best friend are missing would suck!

Thanks for the story and I am going to read more now!

PhoenixRe chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Not bad.
Miruial chapter 14 . 11/6/2009
I just found this wonderful story, and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! It is very well done and the characters, overall, act very in character! Of course, the FBI people don't really count since this was written before we found out about it... *sigh* I did have to wrap my head around poor Shuu being rather evil. He has become one of my favorite characters! Ah well; I thought he was rather creepy until we actually started seeing him more, so it's certainly a believable take on events, given what you knew at the time. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story and I'm glad things worked out for everyone in the end!

...Except Otaki... *cries* But then, it would have been too much to hope for NO casualties when dealing with the Black Organization... *sigh*
MsPaliis chapter 14 . 9/20/2009
Oh my god! This is the best DetCo fanfic I've read!

I can't find anything... absolutely anything that I didn't like! Well, maybe the proposal between Ran and Shinichi, but that was just in that moment. When, then, came all the part where he gives the ring and they go to sleep... That was really sweet, and took out the 'cursi' stuff...(I don't know if that word exists in Enligh, but I don't know how to say it... It would be like something TOO romantic. I speak Spanish, so sorry for any mistake written P )

Anyway, I just fell in love with your story! It's amazingly well written, and everything is really well-thought. I must really give you my congratulations.

You made me laugh A LOT! A LOT! And I also cried when Otaki died! You made me tremble of fear, with all the scenes where Ran was almost captured, or when Heiji and Ran were always like in an alley without exit. That's how I felt all through the story.

Just from the beginning it's full of adrenaline and one just can't stop reading. In fact, I have an exam this week and I spent part of yesterday and today reading your fanfic...

Really, believe me, your story is much more than great, than fantastic, than excellent, than everything!

It's funny that I got here reading from the forum that your story was a great version of how the story would end. I immediatly understood that your story was set before the encounter with the BO in the halloween party in the ship... But although there the story changes a lot, your version still is up to the orignal. The only thing that I thought different from you in that moment, was that according to my theory, Sarah y Chris Vineyard were the same person. She faked her death, took the APTX, and appeared as her daughter. But I also thought, as everyone else I might say, that Jodie-sensei was also her. (I still haven't finished to watch all the episodes... but I'm on the task)

Well, I think I'm going out of the topic, right? hehe

I'll just say to you CONGRATULATIONS again! And thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us

(oh, by the way.. I can't believe that you just got 101 reviews! You deserve much more! I'll try to recomend your story to everyone I can)
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Alright, I've read the whole story, but I found a slight plot hole. Gin always wore a bullet proof vest, how was it that a simple hand gun managed to puncture it? Just wondering.
Aslook chapter 14 . 3/20/2009
Great fic! Sequel Please!
TimeTraveler008 chapter 14 . 12/9/2008
You have made the Time Traveler very happy. Putting her favorite characters at risk makes her very happy indeed, as long as no one really dies. She was very saddened by Otaki-san's demise, though. Poor Heiji-kun.

The Time Traveler did notice a few grammar and spelling mistakes but overall, they did not distract from the story.
AceTiff12 chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
I was expecting somewhere in the end for Shinichi to say, "So, Hattori, about that hotel.." But oh well. XD
Animefangirl2007 chapter 14 . 3/31/2007