Reviews for The White Knight
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 3/15
I loved the ending. Thanks for a good read!
stella chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That is totally f***ed up.
anoymouse chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
You are one seriously screwed up but brilliant writer. How many Snapewives have been screaming for your head on a platter over this?
Mana Tatsumiya chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Snapewives are the best part of fandom. They always bring the lulz. Thanks for this amazing fic.
Lignala chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It's sooo silly It's refreshing. Thanks. Throw *tomatoes* *meat* and *flames* so you can eat this winter
Satan'sPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Lol, the movie's 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves' when the great Alan Rickman played the Sheriff of Nottingham! Good story btw, very funny!
Masquerade Brawler chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
shot a beam of pure light out of his arse

That was hilarious. Lol
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I don't know what kind of drugs you were on when you wrote this-do you have any of them left? (grin)

Cute, really cute!
cbrendible chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I shall favorite this story on the pure candid and ridiculousness behind the plot, and I must agree with you about several points about where most fan stories of many unlikely pairings tend to romanticize a characters true role. btw... Alan Rickman as Sheriff of Nottingham in 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves after he's forced Maid Marianne to marry him and tries to consummate the vows if my memory serves me right?
Summeriris chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh if only every Snape fanfiction was as spot on as this one and as good. The only thing missing was Hermione having sex with every male character except Harry and Ron in the Great Hall to celebrate the greatness of Snape.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Perpetually High chapter 1 . 5/13/2010

This fic had me laughing so hard I got stiches. Thank you for the excellent fic. It's people like you who first got me hooked on fanfiction.

Cheers!
Chaos Shadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Well, I basically died when he took out the Sword of Slytherin. This was fantastic.
Ayala Atreides chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is a perfect parodyfic. Every nauseating little cliche and scrap of faulty logic gets skewered. A, would LOL again.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
THE BEST! Fantastic little cracky fic. Superb. Sublime. No words beyond that.