Reviews for When the Silence is Broken, the Night is Torn
Mia14-15 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Love it!
jessa chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
please finish i am liking this story
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
its past july please update love it
evil-vile-kitty chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
This is such a great story. Update soon!
ginmariano chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Hubba-hubba Emmett;)

please continue and hope you enjoy California when you get there :)
LauraCullen19 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
UH ohz emmett.

you bad boy you!XD

haha more when you can!
TheRollerGirl chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I was a little confused when she went talking to Edward, he turned into Emmett and he asked if he could just take her home... Hmm
ReadingFan13 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
LOVE YOUR STORY!

im so happy that bella is with Emmett and you didnt go all agnsty on us like so many other people do.
Kashmir89 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Crazy, So is the whole fam going to hate B and Em? What are they going to tell Charlie? Bella didn't really think when she just wanted Em to bite her. Can't wait to see what's going to happen, Rose and Bella should fight it out I love drama.
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Ah emmett&bellalovee!

more please?
sarcastic-pies chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
awesome chapter, but your french is a bit off for example when you wrote "J'ai toujours la sorte de ai eu une chose pour toi" it should be more along the lines of "J'ai toujours eu une sorte de chose pour toi" and for "Que diriez-vous de toi touchez-moi maintenant?" i think i would be "d├ęsires tu me toucher maintenant" but im not exaxtly sur what you ment to say so it might not be that. i dont mean to offened you in any way by critisising your french (cause as you can probably tell my spelling isnt the best) if my review just anoyed you than you pretend i dont exist (i pretend i dont all the time P) but if you would like me to help you than pm me
Kashmir89 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Say what did that really just happen? Wow I thought Bella was gonna be all shy but I guess not. I love Bella speaking French. Can't wait for the next chap I wonder if Alice saw anything.
Kashmir89 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I like it, can't wait to see Bella all awkward around Emmett.