Reviews for Violent Musings
DCG-Charlie chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I could freaking kiss you for this fic. Off to read the others!
Scout4it chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I like how you presented this:
/Kealyn warmed, knowing that the witch was offering what comfort she could in the presence of others. That alone gave her strength./
With Morrigan, any attention or affection is amplified by her usual aloofness and abrasive demeanor.
Morrigan and Fwarden is ALWAYS my favorite DA:O pairing!
Nice passionate anger/loving moment:
/"For you? Maker, you're so selfish!"

Morrigan slammed her against the wall. "Maybe I am," she said with a kiss./

I like how Morrigan has a sharp tongue, but can communicate better without words.
Thanks for sharing :)

Out of curiosity, was this all in one sitting or did you space it out until you felt like doing another one?
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Well, as much as I'd love for you to have written a nice lengthy story, I think you did well with your exercise in writing under specific constraints and limitations.

Thank you for writing, for writing femslash, and for writing a femslash pairing featuring Morrigan.

I like that you made what snapshots you had deep at times (one about Alistair, one about Sten) and light at others (splashing), and I enjoyed the singing one with Morrigan sharing something beautiful.

Also the one that mentioned the subtle touch for comfort while in the presence of the others was lovely too!

Consider a nice 15,000 word story for the pair?

Had to try :)
Dalish Elf chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Um excellent choice of music! I love Celtic woman and orla fallon! I actually get to meet her once at KCET! She is such a wonderful woman! I am still bumped that CW does not have a Cali show this tour...
elmjuniper chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i decided to look what you came up with and i must say i LOVE the Morrigan/FemPC pairing! it's not very common here and i'e always wanted to see Morrigan go femslash. tried forever in the game, but alas... ;)