Reviews for Mojo Rising
1monster2 chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Hey! This is great, but...UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
KD chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Hey i love this story and since you haven't updated the story in a few years i've decided to continue the story so i dont mean to steal or anything i'm just continuing and i will give you credit for begining the story so ok and i will transmite it to you when im done to see if you like it.
ccase13 chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
This is a very interesting story. I hope you write more of it. I like the young students of the bokor.
ZiggyZigZag chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
OMG! SAM! Shit! This is extremely exiting! Ö Ö
MysteryMadchen chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
SSSSSooooooo glad to see an update. It took me a minute to figure out where the story had left off. At first I thought that Sam was changing because he wet his pants, so it took me a minute. Thanks so much for the great update, more please, thanks Nicole.
nolongermyaccount chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
I have soo been waiting for more on this story, thanks so much! xx
cold kagome chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
AWWWWE...DEAN MEAN,, ,FOR LAUGHING AT SAMMY.. .FOR WEAR THAT. . .LOL EVEN IF IT FUNNY..

AWWWE POOR SAMMY... LOVE IT...REALLY DO... LOL
hotshow chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
What a pleasant surprise. I loved this chapter.

Looking forward to more.

Thank you.
Angela chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
AWESOME UPDATE SOONNNNNNNNNN PLEASEEEEEE!
KKBELVIS chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
Aw...so I have run out of chapters.

I can't imagaine where you will take us next...but I am enjoying the ride!

More soon?

KKBELVIS chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Vegetarian." Alex grinned holding up two fingers. "Peace out."

/~~~~~~~~~

Me, too. LOL.

Great curse...the worst to pin on meat striking 'Dean.'

I love this.

And, yep, as you can see, I am backward. When I read to ch ten...I'll have to find time to reverse and read the first story of this series!

It's okay...ADHD... I'm very used to coming in through the back door, while everyone else comes through the front.

I get the story.

Great job.

Looking forward to reading more of you,

KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Just came across you here on fanfic. One thing I know about you already - you are a good writer!

One thing you can know about me - I'm a little bit ADHD! Okay...a lot a bit!

I bee-bop around alot.

I was scanning through your other fics and saw this one - loved the title, and the jump start you gave us. I'll get back to your other story I just commented on (TADL - chapter one) soon. But, for now, here I be. LOL.

Onward,

fireball1012 chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
Loved it..funny dean..cant wait to see what happens next..great chapter
geniuscook chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
It's great! Keep going...
nolongermyaccount chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
Omg no! Another cliffie! loving this story too, please keep it coming!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »