Reviews for To Protect
rukaluna x sly forever chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
this was a great story! u are good at this!

Does Rua have SUPER powers in this? I read something on fanfiction were he had signer powers and ruka died and he turned against the evil guy who was controling him and summond 'power earth dragon'(power tool true form) and he had a dimond on his arm.

There was also one with him as a reincarnation of a vamp prince.

There was one were he was in the coma after his battle against divvine/sayer and he had telicinisis and 'dream walker' abilities!

can u make one were he has super powers? and have sly in it as ruka's/luna's boyfriend?

this was a great story! THANKS! v
Yusei chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Great job on this. I haven't seen many fanfics focusing on a period between the end of Season 2 and the beginning of 3. I must admit, reading of Rua in this kind of dilemma rewound my mind back to 43 where he struggled with his lack of a Birthmark all the same. Recalling that, there's no doubt that Rua remains in his frustrated character throughout the piece. On top of that, I enjoyed how you used the relationship between Yusei and Rua to enhance Rua's experiences at the Duel Academy, applying his words to both cards and people.

Again, great job. It was really enjoyable reading this.