Reviews for If The Slipper Fits
munchie19 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
omg that was hilarious, just outright hysterical. What a sweet talel and wonderful work from you. Thank you very much
bbrownsugar chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Cu-u-ute!
Starsabove0oru chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
dawww this was cute! i liked it :D
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Aww that was cute, I like Arthur and Gwen playing out Cinderella. Nice job! :)
Sundarii chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
AHHHHH AWWWW. THIS IS SO CUTE THAT I AM FORCED TO USE CAPSLOCK.

Really though, you have an amazing way with words. I went to your author profile and to my endless disappointment saw that you weren't putting anything else up on this site, so I kind of ended up stalking you and found out that you have an LJ community with all of your stories! I've read some of the stuff you put up there-and I've deducted that you are an amazing author, and I really can't wait to read more of your stuff. Hopefully you'll give another chance, but if not, i am perfectly happy stalking you.

Have I creeped you out yet ;) Hopefully not!
Natters chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
good fic
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very cute. Merlin makes the perfect fairy godfather.
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
aww! Great story!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
What? No kiss? :) Loved Leon's response to Arthur's idea of having all the girl's try the slipper on. :)
dreamland4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was fantastic, a truly wonderful story. Please tell me you plan to write more it was perfect. Thank you so much for sharing it.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Great job! I liked it a lot.
Saymorian chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
wow, that fic was great! I laughed at the thought of Merlin as a fairy god mother too :)

S
Jaja Fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
auw! such a sweet and a great story to boot! i love the way you write and how perfect the comedic timing were. but i wish the ending were a bit longer tho :) thanks for a great story!
WendyLight chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
So nice told story! It's beautiful!
PB Headless chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
So so cute :) thanks for sharing it with us!

One thing... the whole Arthur/Leon swap thing was quite hard to pick up on.

Anyway, this was cute :D love the 'extravagant feasts' idea