Reviews for This End Will Serve
Pockyisgood chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was an amazing story! It was very well-written. It was a great interpretation of what could've happened after Last Knight. The characters were kept very in-character. I loved the idea of Natalie finding out that being a vampire wasn't was great as she thought it might be. If you ever consider doing a sequel of sorts, you should do it. Throughout the story I hoped Nick would appear and make everything better. Of course, if that was to happen, where would the conflict be? But that's another reason to write a sequel. So we can see Nick see what happened to Natalie; for them to be reunited.

Overall, I thought this was an excellent fic! I loved it!

Terry chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Riveting. I hadn't been to sleep for 2 days when I stumbled on your story and could barely force my self to stop to sleep. Though the dialogue was relatively skimpy, the introspection was well thought out, realistic from the point of view of a trauma survivor and well within the canon of the character, in my opinion. That said, I did find the initial flight sequence drawn out just a bit to far. That time spent developing the character of Joanne was a bit excessive given the lack of further story time awarded the character.

I would be very interested in reading more of this storyline.

Thank you.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This was pretty good.
tracey chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
A late comer to this one...but, I hope you eventually write a sequel!
SaraFimm chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Oh My Gawd! This was GOOOD! But...Where's the rest of it? Why haven't you continued/finished it? Rave reviews mean you continue the story! Even you state that this is not THE end...
B chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Excellent Last Knight sequel...enjoyed reading it.
robot iconography chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
This is absolutely fantastic work. I have a rule about never begging for sequels, but I'm severely tempted to do so here...
Cagey chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I realize that, as one of the beta-readers for this story, I'm not exactly a disinterested reviewer. Nonetheless, every time I read TEWS my breath is taken away. "Last Knight" was remarkably dissatisfying to so many fans of FK, and in TEWS Calliope not only begins to make sense of that mess, but also brings a depth to Natalie's hopes and desires that was sorely lacking in the last season of the show. The only problem with TEWS is that Cal hasn't written a sequel yet.

Meegan chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I LOVED IT! I have seen most of the authors that write FK stories, but this one was the best I've read in months! It actually put Natalie where I thought she might be at the end of Dark Knight. WONDERFUL! : D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Unquestionably, this is the best piece of post-"Last Knight" fiction I've ever read, and it's one of my all-time favorite FK stories. This grabs you and you won't be able to stop reading it. I highly, highly recommend this story- it's long, but you'll wish it wouldn't end.
JuliaL chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow... o wow... I'm stunned; completely... More, please? Could we get some more?
Celes chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This is the best Forever Knight story i've ever read! You have to write more of it!
teri chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
please write more!
Skyrocket chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
One hell of a FK story!
Erin 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Best FK story ever. Write more!