Reviews for A Hedgehog's Embarassment
silver fox chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This story of yours was actually pretty good and it was great I hope I here more fanfics from you soon.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Sonic LOST! How dare youz! Sonic NEVAR LOOSES!

*Ahem*

Sorry, minor nerd rage moment. Anyway, back to your fic. I can quite easily see how a fighter could thrash Sonic if his advantage were taken away from him. Heck, if I were nearly as fast as Sonic, I would probably be able to beat him easily, and I barely practice martial arts of any form. Although I think the lead pipe may have been going a bit overboard (as Cody says, he’s a fighter, not a killer, so he wouldn’ have even needed the pipe). Is there anything else forthcoming? Because I would be very interested in seeing it.
PerceptionIsSubjective chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This story is so fresh and original! Cody's smart assery and Sonic's smart assery are so awesome, its like their twins! If you were to make a sequel, add in an espio vs guy, or something. This is just my rambling. Also, if you were to make a sequel, pleas e put cody in his usual attire

-F97:MoS
OverlordCrono chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I thought this was done nicely. IMO, Sonic went down a little too easy, but the end was entertaining enough to forget it. I wouldn't mind a sequel, or maybe other Sonic/Street Fighter characters meeting each other, for ideas.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
At the end I believe you meant had not hand