Reviews for To Be Human
DschingisKhan chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Decent premise, but in execution it seems like it for away from you. Introducing Mamoru's vassals was probably the turning point in that, but it was showing strain from early on.
This was presented as Luna's story, yet she was a bystander for much of it, playing second fiddle to a bunch of others if she was involved at all. No, much of this probably should have been a different story because you robbed yourself of your early momentum.

Saeko getting involved makes sense, though.
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
I hope you continue this after all this time. It is a really good story... My heart goes out to Artemis though. He's the one I fear will hurt the most if he loses Luna... :(
Ryuuohjin chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Likeed it, want more plz update
AkiraNatsume chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
That was very fascinating.
Spikesagitta chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
seem to be about 4 months since you updated this, is this dead...? or are you having writer blocks? i hope it's the latter, at least then there's a chance this will be continued :)
fan-rei chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
the bondage comment and the verbal a countdown was hilarious.
fan-rei chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
this chapter is particularly fun.

i like it when when secondary characters like the family have a place in the story.

"Rei isn't among is." Pluto implored "I'm here because a disturbance in time nothing more nothing less." poor puu... haha!

thank you for writing.
kawaiinyachan chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I am so glad you are doing a Luna fanfiction and a yuri pairing at that! n_n I have only read chapter 1 so far but I like how its going! *thumbs up*
jupitersthunder chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
I would believe that Artemis still likes fish. lol. Good chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Jovian Sun chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
ok, I'll bite. I'm curioius to see what questions Saeko asks the senshi, or if Usagi and Mamoru actually decide to answer questions. OOH! Better yet, if Setsuna uses her Garnet Rod to show the past to them (Saeko and other parents). There's a question for you- any other parents going to get involved? I hope you update soon. I want to see where this is going.
Valkarious chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
Quite a few spelling errors here and there other than that another great chapter, very much looking foward to reading more keep the good work coming.
Goddess Of Passion chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
Yay! New chapter Gotta love new chapters! Ah poor Mizuno-San Rei's temper . ick would not want to be her!
jupitersthunder chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Goddess Of Passion chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
Sugoi! I amk so loving this *begging* Don't let it die Please!
Valkarious chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
A very interesting story, very much looking foward to reading more keep the good work coming.