Reviews for Shaky Beginnings
Zelda Sheik chapter 3 . 3/5
I Would love to have just another chapter :) loved your story
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
This is a very interesting story. I really enjoyed this chapter, how it seems as though they're still children at heart; that was very well done, by the way. :)
ilikemnms chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
It was really good! But I think I missed a chapter or something because in the reviews there's mentions of Rothbart raping her. Did you change it?
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Very nice fic. I really liked that you took this to a more believable place instead of just assuming their marriage would be all puppies and rainbows.
Renata22 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Holy hell what a story. Absolutely amazing inner dialogue and that twist at the end it turns out Rothbart raped her that explained why she was so scared wow totally amazing I never even guessed until the end well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
This was really good! I just wish there was a little more!
Bad-Wolf chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Jeez, Odette. I'm starting to fear for her. And does that last sentence imply what I think it does? You don't think Odette was...? I suppose, timeframe-wise, possible, but...
IHeartStories chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
No I didn't like it.

. . . . . I loved it.
IHeartStories chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I just loved this chapter lol I can type out the words that will help me express what it is I like about it. Now if you do not mind I am going to visit chapter three now :)
IHeartStories chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I do remember reading this and I believe I did favourite it, but now I am telling you how much I have enjoyed reading this chapter. I am off to re-read the next chapter. So, if you'll excuse me :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I liked the progression of the story. I felt that there was always a "but" around the corner. I wish you'd add another chapter or epilogue of sorts though. It would be nicer if the readers knew for sure that Odette overcame her apprehensions and that the couple did find marital bliss after all...
CitrusyGoddess chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
That was stunning, your an amazing writer and it was an interesting and very real take on how Odette must have been feeling :)
The Red Leper chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
What a horrible place to stop! I don't necessarily need the lemon but what about the morning after? But don't mind me, this is just a desperate plea from a good fanfic starved fan (which by the way, your's is so far the best one with content, word choice, style, and grammar for this movie)

But thank you for this. I feel like you picked up some of the key points that were kind of skimmed over in the movie, a lot of the missing emotions.
beexfeatheryduster chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Well that was brilliantly written. I like how you explored issues that Odette would have been left with. After all of that, it's practically an impossibility that she wasn't left mentally scarred on some level, at least for a length of time if not for the rest of her life.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »