Reviews for Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Xeno Tyrant chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
One of the best please countinue this
theluckyshot chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Well, I didnt lie. I've come back to review. First off I'd like to say welcome back and that its a surprise to see this updated. Not too many grammatical mistakes, taking in account personal style that is. I'd like to congratulate you on another good chapter may friend. I like the development of Ally's character as well as the progression of the story so far. I'm definitely interested to see how this progresses, also I detect elements of the movie "Event Horizon" in this which is fantastic, it's a great film.

Either that or I could be confusing that with what is canon for the warp (Apologize I only really know the 40k universe in general ways, so I might not understand all the little nuances). However, desregarding that I really am looking forward to the next installment. Will review if you write my friend, have a good one.

300-709.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
A new chapter! Thank you thank you thank you!

It's rather pleasing to find hints of morality in Warhammer, of all places. And well written, at that. Thanks.

One question, though-was her images of the tortured people and unloved machines a side-effect of the Warp, or an intentional illusion?
AlphaFartOfDoom chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Are you ever going to update this? Cause this is a brilliant story.
theluckyshot chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Well, seems I was late to the party. Anyway even though this will prob. never be completed (Don't feel guilty, I understand we all have lives) anyway I'd just like to say that I very much enjoyed these two chapters. I have this on alert if ever you decide to update, I will review any new chaps written. I also want to congratulate you on this idea and story. I do hope you decide to update, If not then, well it was good.

300-709.
Zekonos chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Nice, although I will say that I had to re-read the bloody footprints part a few times to really "get it". Otherwise, looking good!
WkCIA chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
If anyone is confused...

The reason given is that the most up to date schematic of the ship is presumably 5 years ago (When they last took the census.) Since Imperial ships are many thousands of years old, there are many versions of the schematic. Ally has an old one, because she doesn't live on board.

You can even see it today- they may be the same class, but two Nimitz class carriers don't necessarily have the same layout.

This is actually a plot point. Sorry if it doesn't make sense right now... promise it will later!
HAL-9001 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Why would Ally not be kept up-to-date on the ship's various revisions?
Zekonos chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Pretty Good so far. Looking forward to more!