Reviews for The Problem With Ainus
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
that wqas kinda good even though i didnt really understand it all that well but what i did understand i liked alot!

continue please oh pleaSE doooo iiiiitttt!1
elviella chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aw this was such and adorable, well-written drabble!

Man, the dialogue was simply hilarious... the whole situation, too! Loved the writing style here, and of course the pairing. The world needs more RenPiri! And more SK in general! :D Anyway, this was simply SO CUTE! Great job!:)
ShatteredLyre chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. AH. :) talk about best birthday present ever. a thousand pardons for the extremely belated review (the college process has gotten the better of me) but thank you so much!

anyways. now some actual words pertaining to the story. ahem. IT WAS SO CUTE. heck, i'm biased (of course. i mean, RenPiri is my OTP. how can i NOT be biased? that would be too much of an ordeal.) it was an adorable little drabble and the SK fandom NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS a little bit more RenPiri (bringin' back the golden days of SNH and enerirenie) instead of all this Mary Sue/crossover nonsense that is taking over the fandom. ah what has the world come to? T-T anyways, this was adorable. thank you for making my day! :D

-SL

PS I am a lazy head. now i am inspired to update something by tonight. thank you for the inspiration! :)
djyxa chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
LOL! first time I saw the title I said, 'wtf wrong with the Anus?' then I read it, "oh.. it's AINUS" ._.

)) good job. :D