Reviews for Complications Abound
Perfect ending! He became a farmer after all. Loved it. Thank you for writing such a beautifully moving story. Loved Arthur's proposal. Btw, I also loved what Arthur had to say about the 3 qualities and the 3 people who made him whom he is.

Again, I'm so glad I found your beautiful story on the Once & Future Pendragons tumblr.
Awww...perfect. Beautiful! I so loved reading this story. I just love how much Arthur and Gwen love each other. I enjoyed Lance and Morgana's romance as well. They make a nice couple. Merlin's dark-haired girl could be Freya, huh? :)

So, is Chapter 13 a continuation from here or an epilogue? Can't wait to see.
Hmm, good. Gwen encouraged Lance to talk with Morgana. To take a risk and reap the rewards. Good! Now Arthur has to catch her before she leaves. Then Merlin can come out of the dungeons and wonder what happened. Lol
Ooh, another great update. The only thing is if Gwen leaves without speaking to Morgana and/or Lance, they will, of course, think she has left because she's hurt by Lance's having kissed Morgana. Geez! What a story! You've got me all nervous yet excited to read Chapter 11. Lol
So much angst right now. Hope they all get some relief soon. :)
Epiphanies and revelations abound. But not spoken nor acted up. So what's next?

Looking forward to reading Chapter 9...
This story is still hilarious. I like tha Gwen followed her instinct and clarified for herself that Lance is simply a good friend, no more. Interesting times ahead. :)

Chapter 8 is nex!
Powerful, powerful chapter. Perfectly written. And, yes, I howled when Merlin burst through the door talking about "blatant flirting." I am truly enjoying this story so much. It's overcast where I am today, so it's a great reading day...in between baking cookies and making cocoa. :)

On to Chapter 7
I've been laughing all along in this story, but this chapter is hilarious! I'm in tears. I really like your sense of humor.

But poor Arthur...his heart is breaking when he isn't plotting against Merlin and his van.
Love the banter! It's a nice balance to the tension of seemingly unrequited lust and love.

So, aha! Lance loves Morgana too. Yes, I caught that -Gwen felt he was holding something back. Probably one of those deals in which he thinks that he and Morgana have known each other so long that she couldn't possibly be interested in him romantically. Or it could be the money difference. Or both. lol

Moving on to Chapter 5...
I am just loving this story. You were with such clarity of details that I can picture every action and interaction so clearly. Moving on to Chapter 4.
The four of them are in denial! Lol Well, maybe three. Morgana seems to know how she feels even if she is keeping it to herself. Also, Lance seemed indifferent about asking Gwen to the showing but then sort of took on the bf role at the Hall. Hmm...

Does Merlin get a girl somewhere along the line as well? :) Can't wait to read Chapter 3.
Almost 5 years late, but I'm loving this story so far. Can't wait to see what's ahead for the two couples. I'm definitely an Arwen shipper and have always thought that Morgana and Lance would make a nice couple. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Such a great fic i loved it. the friendships between the characters were funny and very entertaining a great read.
jmerlinfan08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
even though it's late, I think you should continue this story.