Reviews for Insensitive Jerks and Ungrateful Morons
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Freaking love this. :)
Puttylol chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Urguhuhuguhubso cu te i cant even
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
he teared up, didn't he? he hid it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
"Baka. Don't take it as an insult. In fact, I'm happy to see you."

She looked up at him flatly. "You areā€¦?"

"Of course I am!" His smile sparkled. "I left the weights at home and I needed something heavy to carry!"

A mallet promptly struck him to the ground.
I started laughing like crazy when I read that
FandomGeekFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hahahahah...nice one!reaalllyy cute.
ryu238 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is good. I feel that it's much closer to the series than most fanfiction here.
Concetta chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great fan fic! Felt like it came right out of the manga or the anime! :D
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hahahah, your fics are amazing! They're perfectly IC and adorable. Ranma has the right amount of cocky and kinda sorta sweet personality while Akane is the tsundere we all know and love. Thanks for writing this and I'll be favoriting it now!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow, that was great! I am totally smiling right now. You pulled off the humor and insults spot on. The imagery was great too, as I could easily picture the entire fiasco. Thanks!
pigtailedgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is a new Ranma 1/2 favorite for me. It's not just that the voices are so dead on, Ranma especially seems like he could be lifted straight of the manga page, but that a quick story (Getting the injured Akane to Tofu while sidetracked) is so vivid in it's details. Again, it's like yo can see the actions of the character's as if drawn. I can picture Ranma and Akane's state as they arrrive at the clinic, feel the frigging blushes, see Ryogoa's get back here expression or Ranma's hurt non-look.

It progresses almost effortlessly as I'm reading, making it more pleasureful too. Not a flat second.

I really love it.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Seriously excellent dialog with classic Ranma/Akane bickering. Ranma is the most insensitive guy on the planet, but also hilarious in his blunders. You really nailed both characters! This felt like it could have been a chapter right out of the original manga. Kudos.
TendoAkane92 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was really cute and in character :) I really enjoyed the waffyness! Hehe, I'm a sucker for cute stories like these :) Anyways, I cannot believe you have such a small

number of reviews! This was one of the better stories I've read and I hope to continue reading work from you. :)
Lana Atkins chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
oh that was simply perfect.

excellent grammar and writing, and no one was out of character even a little. i absolutely love that he picked her up again to carry her into the clinic. and the final line was win.

the only thing is that we didn't get to enjoy the hug at the end till it was over - i hope that makes sense. But i loved this very much, i hope you keep writing these short snippets of cuteness, because if this is anything to go by, they will be very good.
jkitty33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I signed up just to say how great this story is!

You really captured the character and dialogue perfectly... i hope it turns up in a manga or anime soon :)