Reviews for DNA
nights of wonder chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
This was perfect :)
spk chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
WOW! Don't know how I missed this. I loved it. Great job with the insights into all of them. I've been looking for some good Logan and Charlie interactions. :)
butters chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
very enjoyable read!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
I really enjoyed that! Great story!
edwardfiend chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Loved it. :)
Nerdyesque chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I loved this story! I've never really thought about Charlie Stone, other than how his presence affected Logan, but it was awesome how you turned it around so we could see it another way. The forgotten boy who didn't grow up under Aaron's oppressive thumb, yet was still shaped by him. Awesome job. Oh, and I'm glad V and Logan worked things out after Gory and Piz ;)
rachelreverie chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
that was quite a lovely read. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and the point of view being from Charlie was really interesting. Quite different from a lot of the other veronica mars fics, but very good.
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
I have read a lot of VM fiction and I must say yours is very well done. Writing from Charlie's point of view is clever. You did a good job making it real. I like to think of Logan getting to do something so great and finally having some family. Great story!
Rubyslippers89 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was awesome! I've been re-watching the melodrama-fest that is season 3 and I've been looking for some decent Charlie fics. Turns out this is pretty much the only one, and I found it by accident! Anyway, your characterization was very realistic, and the Logan/Veronica dynamic is exactly how I imagined it if they ever got themselves together in a healthy, functioning relationship. Maybe with some therapy? lol. Good luck with your future endeavors, and maybe you'll decide to do a sequel?
Acute Delirium chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
This is an awesome story. It's clear you worked hard on it, I'm surprised it doesn't have heaps more reviews.
azerjaban chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
This story is excellent! Shame fanfiction readers for passing over a gem like this!
ladytink534 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I've never read any VMars fics quite like this one before but I actually enjoyed it! Nice Gaiman reference btw :)
Tearle chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Really fantastic story. I enjoyed it a lot. Your characterization of Charlie is unique and insightful. I love the way you casually and effortlessly displayed the relationship between all the charcters, but most especially Logan and Veronica. Most people are too heavy-handed and forceful with their charcters, but you made them believable and true-to-character while maturing them in a way that was just masterful.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
Didine34790 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
I really liked that story
gabster-amy chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
It was a fun read. I've always wanted to read more about Charlie and Logan.