Reviews for Falling Through Cracks
giococcinella chapter 28 . 2/16
Awesome story, really well written...sequel really really nice. I just loved this Fic so much, thank you! Now I just hope for a sequel! You are gonna do it, right? Pleaseeee!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
love it
I Feel Possessed chapter 28 . 4/27/2014
Just re-read this story and found the epilogue. I still love this story - it is excellently written (the odd typo here and there). The darker plots, characters and scenarios very much appeal to my imagination. But despite that I am pleased to see that the epilogue shows a glimmer of hope for Callen; that he has not been abandoned by his team and whereas he may be a long way from being able to return, he can once again start working undercover on some shady types of black ops, where he can forget about being G Callen and the horror of his past that he has recently been forced to relive.

A sequel would be awesome - if not, then this still remains one of top 3 NCISLA, Callen-based fanfics!
JaniceS chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
The ending of a good story is always sad; I wish they could go on forever. I hope there is a sequel; I know it would be equally as exciting. Thank you for sharing your talents with your faithful readers.
onefour-one-98 chapter 28 . 3/5/2014
Spent 2-3 days reading your god-so-awesome-fiction.
It was dark, even worst x) but it was great. Almost like you knew it for having lived it, i mean the way you described all characters' feelings and all ! Didn't even found OOC :)
Anyway, it rocks !
Hope06 chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
Awww Callen I want to give you a big hug
Shaz1 chapter 28 . 2/25/2014
Lovely epilogue- perfect for the story, now just looking forward to a sequel... hint hint
wotumba1 chapter 28 . 2/24/2014
that epilogue is a consolation to the fact that g can't come back to ncis.
let's hope he can do his job in russia
BH72 chapter 28 . 2/24/2014
Good ending. Sounds like a sequel coming soon? Loved the banter between Callen and Sam. Nice touch.
mckenna4 chapter 28 . 2/24/2014
Wow, love that you wrote an epilogue! I only read this a few months ago so wasn't very long in between. I do hope you finish your stories, some of them are my favorite ideas and stories I've seen out of this whole site, and you write exceptionally well. I will read whatever you do next... (p.s., my fav is servant of the game. just saying ;).
allisvanity chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
I hate you for this story!

OK, fine, it was really good; I'm just still crying & I hate that.

You probably should strengthen the warning on it, though.
divergentlover56 chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
This story's status isn't set as complete. Otherwise I love this story!
Blueyesapphire chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
This was a really good story, even though the ending was bitter-sweet. You did a good job with it, despite writing it without a plan. Sometimes writing a story without a plan is better than a story with a plan. You are a really good writer and I hope if you plan on pursuing writing, that you do so.
snoopgirl69 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
What has G done?
snoopgirl69 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
WOW! Great writing - but what have you done to Callen? Must keep reading to find out :)