Reviews for Formerly Known as Sunnydale
fred21 chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
I just love how you gave us an insight into each characters thoughts and reactions to just a momentous event in their lives. I really felt you got each character spot on.

Excellent job, one of my favorite Buffy stories.
x-careless.whisper-x chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Wow. All I've got to say is wow. This whole 'story' was just so well written and you managed to really capture the character's essence. It almost didn't feel like a work of fiction. Well done.
hecatemoondancer chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
nice chapter!
applemysteries chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
applemysteries chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Giles, made me smile. I love how he reflects on the original scoobies, and not just the current, or the more current one. Great Job!
hecatemoondancer chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
like this story. When will the next chapter be up?
applemysteries chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I love how Faith is sort of the responsible one. :)
applemysteries chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Aw, Willow's was really sad, I was glad Kennedy was never mentioned though. She is just nOT right for Willow. WILLOW AND TARA FOREVER! Anyways, I like how you're having them all remember one thing that had a deep meaning for them. I like this a lot, you're a really good writer. :)
applemysteries chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was so good! You really captured the sense of Xander, and I liked this a lot. Great Job!
eligin chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Well done, well written, good concept. You obviously love these characters and it came across. God job on keeping their internal voices in line with their character. Can't wait to read Buffy - she will cap this story of nicely. Though I would like to hear the thoughts of those who were there when Sunnydale became Craterdale: Angel, Conner, etc.
Love what you have written so far, can't wait for the update.
batgirl2992 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
wow great writing... can't wait to see what you have buffy think