Reviews for Paradise Kiss sequel
panda0312 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
#2yearsalmost3
Trinity1012 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I will be sad if i have to wait a year for an update. Hahaha. There is not enough PK fanfics out there! I really like this one! Please continue!
Yuidumdum chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
O. M. G. Wonderful story.

I almost cried because this isn't far from what could possibly happen.

Though I love that George is still single, I can't escape from the thought that he and Kaori might have something going on between them during those ten years.

It's possible, right? I mean, after all, they studied in London. And George was in love with her.

It hurts to admit that George is in love with Kaori even when Yukari is there, but it's the truth.

Anyways, thanks for the story! Good writer!
EstherSeyah chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
How dare you stop at such amean moment T.T wat t know what he as about t say T.T

rally like your story though xD

Hope you continue soon
Elizelle98 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
LOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIT! 3

More Please :D
HeartSteph chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I like this chapter n your story...hope you finish it
swimchick1614 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
I hope you continue this. It has great potential. Update soon!
HatakeLuci chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Hey :) I've finished reading Parakiss yesterday and I'm already in love with it! Too bad Yukari didn't stay with George :(

I really like your fic It kinda gives us a new ending to look at :) However, there are a few things I noticed while reading it.

When you write fics, try writing everything in the past tense, because stories most of the time happen in the past :P And if you don't, try sticking to the same tense, cause it's a bit confusing if you don't ;

Another thing that could improve your writing, is the use of the 'bars' or something similar to change point of views, cause it is really confusing. It happened to me while reading this second chapter that I didn't know who was talking or thinking, if it was either George or Yukari.

I think if you improve that you'll have an even better fic here :)

xoxo
JJ chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Yay you updated!I liked it(again _)

Aww you dont have to thank me!Anything to cheer up a fellow ParaKiss enthusiast.I know getting reviews is really rewarding for writers, you totally deserve them!
Lgorgeouseyes24 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
WOW! JJ thanks for the review! it made me cry! (tears) actually chapter 2 and 3 is already done...and you really motivated me to publish it! thank you so much!
JJ chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Hmm very good for a first chapter! I really wish that George and Yukari wouldhave stayed together in the end :(