Reviews for Rat
Thebluetrainstation chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
This was a great fic to read. The characters were well grounded and believable. There were no godly powers of instantly knowing the meaning behind everything. All the characters worked out words, emotions, and problems like how everybody does in real life. Things aren't simple, there's layers of complexity. This was a pleasure to read.
RubyWallace chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow...great AU story.

I really loved the Remus/Peter interaction, I chess game, the depth.

Poor old Lily, she was trying to do her best.

How can anyone not like The Clash?
xLYRAx chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I really love your story. It's rare for me to leave a review, but this time, i can do a exception. Sorry for my bad English, I'm French.
I love your characterization of Remus. Like you said in your profil, I hate too that vision of a shy Remus. Where does it come from ? I always imagined him strong et independant. Exactly like in your story.
Lyra.
flybbfly chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I'm sitting in my room crying because Harry Potter didn't get to grow up with Unca Mooey and Unca Paffoot. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
FlooPowderPowerx chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Great story! It felt like the ending, with saving Sirius and such was a little rushed, but I loved it anyway good job!
Maura16 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Aaaaawww... That was the perfct combination of angst angst angst then a lovely bit of fluff at the end... Beautiful! And I will always love fics where Peter is caught before he kills James and Lily!
Joque chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
I love it! I can't believe you pulled that off in only 4 chapters lol a truly lovely take on a what if!
SingBenihime chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
That was an absoultely beautiful AU! & totally believable too. I could really feel the characters in this.

Great characterization, awesome plot & just a gorgeous read.

Some of the one liners in here were wonderful. Like most of Lily's lines were beauts~

Thank you! :)
anotherbuskitten chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Romainian fishermen ftw :)
alexismoonshine chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Awww... you make me cry. That was the sweetest, most beautiful thing I've ever written... you're a beautiful writer too by the way. That was amazing.
TemperedRose chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
another great story!
Kila9Nishika chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Whoa. Just... whoa. Amazing
Samwise chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
I just wanted to say that this is my favorite SB/RL fanfic, which is saying a lot, as this is my favorite pairing. I love your portrayal of all the characters; it's really realistic. Great job!
enapets21 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
This story is so beautiful! I am so glad it had a happy ending. Is there a sequel? If so, I would love to read it!
HRT chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Interesting adventure piece. There aren’t a lot of what-might-have-been stories about Remus confessing to Sirius instead of keeping silent, and I thought yours was well-plotted and well conceived.