Reviews for Rat
RubyWallace chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow...great AU story.

I really loved the Remus/Peter interaction, I chess game, the depth.

Poor old Lily, she was trying to do her best.

How can anyone not like The Clash?
xLYRAx chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I really love your story. It's rare for me to leave a review, but this time, i can do a exception. Sorry for my bad English, I'm French.
I love your characterization of Remus. Like you said in your profil, I hate too that vision of a shy Remus. Where does it come from ? I always imagined him strong et independant. Exactly like in your story.
Lyra.
flybbfly chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I'm sitting in my room crying because Harry Potter didn't get to grow up with Unca Mooey and Unca Paffoot. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
FlooPowderPowerx chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Great story! It felt like the ending, with saving Sirius and such was a little rushed, but I loved it anyway good job!
Maura16 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Aaaaawww... That was the perfct combination of angst angst angst then a lovely bit of fluff at the end... Beautiful! And I will always love fics where Peter is caught before he kills James and Lily!
Joque chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
I love it! I can't believe you pulled that off in only 4 chapters lol a truly lovely take on a what if!
SingBenihime chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
That was an absoultely beautiful AU! & totally believable too. I could really feel the characters in this.

Great characterization, awesome plot & just a gorgeous read.

Some of the one liners in here were wonderful. Like most of Lily's lines were beauts~

Thank you! :)
anotherbuskitten chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Romainian fishermen ftw :)
alexismoonshine chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Awww... you make me cry. That was the sweetest, most beautiful thing I've ever written... you're a beautiful writer too by the way. That was amazing.
TemperedRose chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
another great story!
Kila9Nishika chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Whoa. Just... whoa. Amazing
Samwise chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
I just wanted to say that this is my favorite SB/RL fanfic, which is saying a lot, as this is my favorite pairing. I love your portrayal of all the characters; it's really realistic. Great job!
enapets21 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
This story is so beautiful! I am so glad it had a happy ending. Is there a sequel? If so, I would love to read it!
HRT chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Interesting adventure piece. There aren’t a lot of what-might-have-been stories about Remus confessing to Sirius instead of keeping silent, and I thought yours was well-plotted and well conceived.
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I forget if I've commented on your fanfics on lj, but I've a different username on lj so it hardly matters-the point is that I love all of your fics.

So, uh, yeah. Sorry I haven't got anything better to leave in this review, but you should know, your fics are great.