Reviews for Stromateis
Icha Icha Icha chapter 1 . 8/24
OMG, amazing! This is so beautiful and heartbreaking.
Paskuda chapter 1 . 1/28
I was super cool during the whole thing, and then, upon reaching the last paragraph, I broke down and shed a tear like an idiot. Maybe because of the sad ending, or maybe because I've finished all of your Naruto stories now, and all the other fandoms of yours I'm not familiar with. You are one of the few authors there whose stories I wish to be supplied for me till the end of the world.
By the way while I read your other stories I've constantly had a strange feeling of familiarity, and only now I understood why. You are just like my favorite Nabokov, in the sense that every sentence is like an organism of its own, done facetiously and eloquently, and every one is always making you laugh madly when it isn't making you cry.
Izaranna chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Oh my god why...
PoppedRocks chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
... I never thought I'd say that I'm glad things happened the way they did in the manga/anime. Somehow you made this so much sadder! Anyways, this was really good, even if it was hard on my heart. You did a great job on this
LilyU23 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Damn was this sad! It was ridiculously beautifully written, the feeling in it made me break down. Itachi is such a beautiful character to write. I love reading fics that do his character honor. You're amazing!
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This was great! Really, surprisingly funny throughout most of it, and very sad at the end. Your writing is amazing, as always, and i really enjoyed reading this. Thanks!
kapitanlevi chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
MY EYES ARE BALLING THIS FIC I S2g. your writing style was hands down LOVELY. i enjoyed the way this fic was written through the whole 51 thing. honestly im crying so much rn im A MESS oh my
Riya3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is achingly beautiful, and sad without purple angst. The way you write, the words you use, they're purely amazing. I've only recently become a fan of this pairing (and I've only written one fic about them), but I love this. You have no idea how much. From Shisui's relationship with Kakashi to his slow non-flowery nights with Itachi...it's beautiful. I'd copy-paste and analyze the beauty of many lines if I could (ffn doesn't allow c/p anymore...). I usually read fics like these, oneshots or short, novella-types, and this is perfection all around. It was written a long time ago so I'm not sure if you're still active on fanfiction, but I kind of wanted you to know that this story of yours is amazing.

I really don't know what else to say, because I usually leave criticism in reviews and there's little to criticize here. It's lie ... the epitome of fanfiction. Congratulations, sir/miss, you've won fanfiction.
TurtleChiChi chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
My favourite story of yours. I teared up a bit at the end. I know that authors usually like to hear constructive criticisms so you can make more improvements but I honestly can't think of any. This fic is so tragically beautiful in every way.
Alalaes chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This made me feel like a snake was flailing around in my gut. Fantastic writing.

My favorite: "Love engendered many things, but among them was a sense of responsibility. You couldn't turn your back on something like this. You saw it through and then it ruined you. Shisui had spent months running away, and now there was barely time to do what was required of him, so the last thing he said to Itachi ended up being a lie."
Etchers chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hey,

This was utterly heart-breaking and beautiful. You are talented beyond belief.
shisui-kun chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I was going through my favorite stories when I came across this and decided to re-read it again. I'm not sure if it was a good idea because now I'm crying like a little baby. Oh god. So much for, 'this is going to be some happy shiny AU pulp.'

And now I'm yelling at Shisui because oh god, why didn't he stay? Everything hurts and I can't really see through my tears pretty well but I just love how you write these two so much and I'm really sorry for only reviewing this now.
eirame chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Beautiful.
Hello chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is really a beautiful piece of writing and it is sad and heartbreaking and yes. I love it. :3
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 7/21/2011