Reviews for Roles Reversed
xXkiraXo chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
Heh heh. Lol ending. I loved that story! XD
xXkiraXo chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Whaa? Didn't they already have their first kiss... Like 10 times already? Lol anyways, Gotta continue reading :3
Fanclub A chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Yes, you guys do have a fanclub, and a rather large one at that. I am proud to say that at least 10% of the death note fanfics are indeed about your relationship.
PainLasts4Ever chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
This was so cute 3 Loved it!
PainLasts4Ever chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Mello's pimping out Matt xD aww. What Matt will do for Mello
PainLasts4Ever chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
This is so cute. I love matt making Mello squeal XD
l chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
soo, why are they under the table? I need the settings established, man! and make good use of those things we call page breaks. all in all, cute fluffy story so far. that's all I got to say. reading on now
Pokemon-Paul-Lover chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
AWWWZZ
AlmondArlert chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
Tht was one of the best stories I've read on here. It was funny and cute. Loved it :D
Silvershadow471 chapter 24 . 12/10/2010
That was nice. I won't say it's an instant favorite of mine, since I don't like yaoi, but I read the whole thing and the rest was good. To tell the truth, I was just looking for one of those body-swap stories that was at least half-decent. This one popped up on my iPod Touch and I happened to click on it.

Anyway, good grammar, spelling, and all the technicalities. A few wrong letters here and there, but nothing too bad. This was enjoyable; I liked it, even for yaoi. Thanks :)

~Silvershadow471

oh poor Matt! This was a nice change of tone though ;-;
random fan chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Mello-chan? They're not in Japan, you know.../
random fan chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
lol it says "Near's awesome" here, but it says you dislike Near on your profile xD what changed?