Reviews for The Quiet Scream
marieevex chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
i never ever cried while reading a fanfic' but you did make me cry! seriously that was AMAZING. except at some point you make me think that I could talk to ghost... best story ever!
CabbahLovah chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
it's amazing. just amazing.
Hello chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
oh my gosh you made me cry a lot while i read this. it was AMAZING. i love suspence. i can't even explain how much i loved this. the why you wrote it was so brilliant. Thank you for writing something worth reading (: :D
CabbahLovah chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
this is perf
semigrone chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Omg you killed me... I just wanna say this story is absolutely incredible. It was perfectly plotted and soo intense, very sad and so so so original. It made me cry and it also inspired me to write a fit but I'm not done planning :) sorry I know you wore this a long time mago but I had to tell you it was AWSOME. I hope you do turn out to be a writer like you said with a trilogy and all I'm sure it's gonna be awwssoommee :) x
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
wow. that was so deep.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
i am so confused... what is she dreaming and what is real? or is she just going insane?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
im confused...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
this is the first story i have ever read which has made me cry twice in as many chapters.
amydyer chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
This is the best story i have ever read! Seddie 4 Ever
animeartist123 chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Okay seriously, I know the story is over already (and I haven't skipped to the ending) but I still think it was Nevel who is doing this. He kept calling Spncer by his whole name and he would always do that. In one of the chapter someone said that the killer wanted to take down icarly, so he blamed Leroy by using his name, leaving him with a clean slate. Oh, and in the author note you out where you said one of the people who reviewed gottheanswer right, Nevel was the only HE on the list. Sorry forthw rambling, I just sort of needed to get that off of my chest, great story by the way.
WanderingEclipse chapter 23 . 12/12/2011
This is an amazing story!...that benign said it creeped the hell out of me in some parts and that no easy task. Still enjoy your story alot, hope u keep writing amazing stories :)
YouKnowYouHeartSeddie chapter 23 . 11/5/2011
This stupid tear jerking story-pulling on my heartstrings. But seriously. Probably the best thing I've ever read.

In the first chapter, I thought, another death story...this has to be lame. But then when I read and read, I reached the later chapters and you were scaring me like hell. Everything was freaky and frightening. Then there came the last two chapters...the chapters that made me cry :')

Your story was definitely unpredictable, which made me get more interested than I already was. It is remarkable.

P.S. I liked the alternate ending better. Probably because Freddie was alive :)

P.P.S. You better become a published author one day. I'll be waiting for it. ;)
YouKnowYouHeartSeddie chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
Holy chiz. This is getting waaaaaayy scary. Just so you know, I'm a 13 year old girl reading by myself...and I think you happen to know how 13 year old girls tend to get scared with this kind chiz. Oh well. I just have to deal with it.

AWESOME chapter, btw.
Drawn To Those That Never Yawn chapter 23 . 9/16/2011
Oh my gods. Can I just- Can I marry this fic? Please? It did creep me out, and made me think, and it ALMOST made me cry. Ahhhhh, so pretty. I love fics like this. Keep up the good work, lovely~