Reviews for Lie Back and Think of England
Smooth Flying chapter 1 . 5/21
Just wondering why America has to bed the president...
ProudProcrastinator chapter 1 . 4/20
*speechless*...he still has to fuck George? *barfs* However the story is amazing! The fuck your president part however...not so much.
Oooh so America chooses England huh?
/Give me one reason not to do it/
and then at the end it says
/you gave me a reason/
Anyways it was seriously, a fantastic fic.
I'm adding the presidents thing to my deck of headcanons for suuuure. I UkUs
122excuses chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Well. This was fucked up... in the best possible way! I tend to get thrown off reading USUK because of the whole guardian thing (same with spamano) but I love that you addressed that here and still delivered a really amazing, sexual story... although I don't think I can ever look at a dollar bill the same way again!
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is so deep and amazingly written ;u;
epicfrenchfry chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'm confused... did he go through with it?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
love. love. lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelove.
love.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
...Did he choose staying with Arthur? /3
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
The...George?...with...America? O.O * barfs*

Uk x Us * grins*
HetaliaGirl555 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
First things first: I want to say that this is quite the entertaining fanfiction. It shows that you really put a lot of effort into it. The word choice is spectacular, and atmosphere and sentence fluency is phenomenal. But one thing I don't get is... How is sleeping with one's president helps them with their career with the country? I understand it was to help the story... But it just clearly makes no sense. A president should conduct in sexual activities with his (or her, depending on future presidents.) country/nation. Another thing- George Washington is /married/. Meaning, he already belongs to Martha Dandridge Curtis. George may love his country... But the whole issue with his wife is one factor to think about. The idea of it was... Kinda good. But, it needs improvement. :) Hope to read more.
cooloh10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I- Oh my god, I love this so much. Enough said!
eclaire291 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is the best USUK fanfiction ever. I can't even think up a decent review, I'm just so blown away. I promise to give you a better review next time I read this fic! :)
wolfofthemoon101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
this awesome and I feel so bad for them. Go Arthur for going after him :) Love it but why the open ending? its torture! another chapter? please?
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
oooo, well written! So many emotions and complications... which were perfect because that time-period between England and America was rife with them.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Ah... This was beautiful!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »