Reviews for Broken Silence
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Fantastic.
bcmom chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Great job. Not my beliefs but that doesn't matter still very nicely done. :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
interesting
PSU93Girl chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
I don't think it's controversial but this story just doesn't flow for me. It has a bunch of typos but beyond that, it's kinda awkward for me.
Petunia846 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Okay, this one didn't hit me as much as the other one. I like the idea of Fiona playing the good Catholic girl to fool him, I like his recognition of all the miracles that happen in his life. I think it's the part about Lesher and the Luna bros that throws me off.

It's like, you assumed that people wouldn't remember those things so you threw in too much context for those things, and that throws off the flow of the writing. Does that make sense? Like, I don't need to remember "the kidnapping of the rich Venezuelan daughter..." and all that, I just need to remember the phone call itself, his words and how he looked at Fiona. When you talk about Lesher and the girl, they become the image in my mind and it's distracting, same for the next part about Father Peter and all. The rest is good, but those parts throw off the flow for me.
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh, I liked that. I liked how her prayer wasn't something whiny or overly mushy. It was forceful and direct. At first I was thinking it was going to be out of character for her, but I think the actions you described and the sentiment she expressed made sense for her. If we ever did see Maddie saying any kind of prayer I'd imagine it'd be in a situation like this.
Groovy82 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
What an amazing story great job.
BurnFan chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Love it. I love how all the pieces from the different episodes fall together and your talent to put then together is amazing.