Reviews for Best Served Cold
OtakuFlame chapter 9 . 9/3
Wow... This story is really good! Will Mikan actually die? I guess I'll have to wait to find out, though.
Please update I would really like to read this story much more.
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 9 . 2/19
I'm in tears! are u seriously gonna let her die?! why can't she live? and why can't Natsume just leave his fiance? okay I get it and all that things aren't simple and stuff but still! I mean I have a situation close to that but I'm not dying and the guy isn't engaged but he is 6 years older than me :'( why is life so complicated?

Ja ne...
pinkreverie chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I love the story so much! Please do update the soonest time possible. :))))))
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Pls update faster! :D
Golden.January chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
You updated! Does this mean the story is not discontinued? I sure hope it is, so many good fanfic are becoming discontinues as the fandom slowly dies nowadays. But gosh it was such a mean cliffhanger you left us readers for two years V. But you're in college aren't you (you said you were taking law in the last chappie)? So it's understandable that if you do discontinue, I suppose. Many authors here retire when they reach secondary education.
Hope you continue updating :) and best of luck with your studies.
kidzroxx chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
I need to read this three times to understand that who is who. Please la. Post the whole story lalu haha.
SunBabyBoss chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
oh wow! certainly wasn't expecting that. Great job! Thanks for the update!
AnimeMango chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! ! This story is so fricking amazing! ! It is so good! I should be studying for finals but then I saw this and couldn't stop reading it once I got into it! Please please please please please please please please update soon! !
GAotaku chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
i dont know wether i should hate or love this story... the plot is awesome but mikan is going to die and Natsume is marrying misaki. well i hope to read more soon :)
Angevil.S chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
ahhhh this story is amazing but sooo annoying
I love you story, no offense but dsf dfg;s;odg dfh this story is the blunt truth and it's very painful to read it, if you get what I mean
but please keep updating soon, I feel sooo annoyed about Misaki and Natsume and Mikan..I never really expected this pairing
I'm hoping Mikan does move, but I'm guessing she wont because then the story is kinda over -_-
But keep writing :D
RockingAngels chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Wow, this is a really good story!
Alicenee chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Is Mikan really going to die ? That's just too sad... Anyway awesome story ! Please update us soon as possible !
xNatsuMikanx chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
More! Ive been waiting for so long! And when u updated i screamed thank youu
StarElsie chapter 9 . 6/8/2014