Reviews for Sleep
Adachy chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I found this story so cute and sexy as well. :)
Tears To Rozes chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hi there, um okay, I've never done a review before, so I'm sorry if it sounds all jumbled.

Okay, so I really liked it. Like, REALLY liked it. It was smooth, easy flowing, and very captivating. I like the writing style, and I really liked Nick's thought process.

The best part was when Nick realized that Ellis was looking back at him.

I also really like how you portrayed the two. Very nice -
Koori Coeur chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
*inhales*

"!"

Review done. :3
Hot damn chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
"Nick," Ellis whimpered, and that was all it took."

Freakin turn on!

O/O
Perfect chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I love yaoi, but I don't like a whole bunch of fluff or hard-core abuse either. great balance and fluff levels.
Perfect chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Mug of Doodles chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This reminded me of that song by Sting and The Police. I forgot the name atm. Nicks so creepy cute in this. Seme Ellis? Wow. This wasnt too fluffy either.
Deedee chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Passion at it's finest... I love it!
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Loved it! :)
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
n.n happy face. That was sooooo cute! I can see that as being Nick's state of mind at the beginning, where he's going through his soul-searching process. I enjoyed your writing style. And the fact the Ellis was just staring at him, being so silent. I was a cute creepy. Made me wonder if he's secretly a demon inside. Jk lol. Keep on truckin'.
madxviolet chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aww! This was cute, I loved it! Thanks for posting!
HitMe chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was GREAT! Thank you very much for writing this story, I really enjoyed it. Good job!
ZombieGrits chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ugh, FINALLY. A fic where Ellis is the dominant of the two in their rompings. And it actually had SUBSTANCE, nothing felt out of character, and the flow was concise and smooth.

I can't tell you just how near impossible it seems to find the pair switch up the typical positions the fandom seems to have assigned them. I mean, really, I always felt that Nick would be the more apprehensive from the two, that it would take someone as young and spry as Ellis to coax him out of recluse behavior, thus stating his dominance in the relationship. You captured my very perspective down to a tee, and for that, I can't thank you enough!

With just the right amount of sugar and spice, this is one fic that I will gladly share among my fellow Nellis friends. I cannot wait to see their ecstatic reactions over something so well written.
Hawktopus chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
super well done!
OukamiYasha chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Oh man...this was beautifully written and so tender and sweet...wonderful!