Reviews for Locked in With a Madwoman
fandomhearted122 chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
MAD PEOPLE UNITE!
SNAPE IS AWESOME!
lima chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
Is this what you do when you are bored? If so, id HATE to be inside you head when you are sleeping and ideas are roamin wild
Fernsfairie chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
You should post more insanity. It's got my muses (A loverly girl who -looks like Tom Riddle- named Noir responsible for my angst and a homosexual -because he just is- version of Severus Snape) dancing together in my head. They have a plot line brewing, one I might complete for once. Muwhaha.

~Fern Rose
Virja chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Rolls around on the floor laughing. Brilliant! Voldy as a nice fluffy bunny, you could dye his hair pink.

I would do exactly the same to Severus

*eyes widen * you've got to be kidding me is that Severus?

HUGS!

Sev the stuffed pet snake laughs, he thinks i'm crazy. I'm not! The rest of the world is just weird.

Sorry there are a lot of dustbunnies in this room who make me hyper, brilliant fanfic!

Goes off to dinner, wearing black cloak and whishing she could apparate, so that she doesn't has to go down two stairs everytime.

Sev the snake: Can I go to? I'm a bit bored in this room.

Put's Sev around neck and waves goodbye.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
IID:yay! insanity!

Snape: what the hell is wrong with you? *glares at me*

IID:What? I like insanity! Now shut up before i force you to watch Mira for an hour!

Snape: *pales* no need for that, thanks!

Mira: *bounds in, huge insane grin on face* WHATZATUSJKBGNMSBGBGKSD! What chu got biotches?

IID: *sweat drops, and places hand on forehead* Why, oh why did i come up with her?

Mira:Because you wuv me!*huggles a random passerby to death* i love random people...

IID:... Mira, go bother SEan connery in that weird part of my brain mmkay?

Mira: But...

IID:*demon head appears* MMKAY?

Mira: mep...*flees*

IID: much better! PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!

Snape: course you do.

IID: Sev, 4 words. . . mmkay?

Snape: doing so.
potterinu chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
please be nicer to !
Black Majik chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
You are, quite insane, but arent we all?

I love Snape too! He's my favvy! *swoons* _

*Black Majik*
v.dormouse chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
LOL This is hilarius pleas continue I want to see more insanity cause insanity is good insanity is fun :)

Keep writing and have fun

V.
Stella Sebarron Slytherin chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
I thouroughly enjoyed this. Please UPDATE REGULARLY. I HAVE to find out what happens to Rita Skeeter!
Kidate chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
WHOOT! I am not alone in my insanity! I must now dance! Dance the Chicken Dance!

Yes, I praise you to the god of sporks and the word 'indubitable'. It's the best word ever!

Please update soon, for the christmas elf next door is putting up Halloween decorations. I have to go steal them and place them in a grave yard. Bye!
Black-Raven56 chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
wonderful you are truely insane and a true fan to sev. never have i meet some one who likes him as much as me. - keep the story going its wonderful.
LKLTB chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
*laughs* OH. MY. GOD! That was hilarious! I want to read more! You are INSANE!
KsandraMallan chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
torture... how about making her watch Barney? Bwahahahaha! or one of those other retarded little kids' shows (teletubbies, powerpuff girls, etc). *evil grin* hehehehe...
Secca Irises chapter 7 . 2/23/2005