Reviews for Lost in Love and Time
AceRavenclaw chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
I love this story! The Weasley twins are definitely winning the prank war! I can't wait for the next chapter!
HPkitty chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
Amazing, simply amazing. I adore your totally original plot, and am in love with all of your characters (exept for maybe Peter, but he is always off somewhere turning dark anyways, so who cares about him).

Please update and add some extra laughs to your reader's days!

Pheonix Autumn chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
This was hilarious! and it was fine for the wait! and if you need anyone to talk to i'm here!
Reality Hits Hard chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
Okay, let me tell you something. YOU ARE A BLOODY GENIUS!

Now that that's out of the way, I can say, "UPDATE!" Oh yeah, "PANDAZZZ!"

-A very weird Scarlett Rose
Amulet Misty chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
-clap clap- that was a genius comeback chapter! That's the best prank you could do to Sirius xD I congratulate you on thinking that one up! 8D
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
Soooooooooo funny. You are the best.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I know there are eight more chapters. But I have to say that you are brilliant. Simply brilliant. You are so creative. Although I love Fred and George (I would marry one of them if I could) I have never written a story about them. Mostly because I can't write them as perfectly as you do. Never stop writing. EVER!
Creek-Hitatchiin chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
This story is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! And I'm surprised that you've kept this story up for two years!
XXForrestStarXX chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
/smiley face/

This is really fun to read. Two pranksters at what seems to be an unbeatable war. How exciting
Amulet Misty chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
Yay for the update~ And woah they stole the marauders map. Ahh that messes the timeline up xD
Reality Hits Hard chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
I liked this chapter. I liked how you adressed the Marauders Map because I wondered about the twins' real names being shown there. I can't say a lot cuz im listenin 2 one direction. Chou and update!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
Awwww I wanna see the next chapter! I'm getting sooo into it! This was hilarious chapter with the rumors going around James and Sirius about being in a gay relationship? That was sooo funny! Update soon!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
Hahaha James and Remus are bloody hilarious!

Them calling Sirius 'coming out of the closet'? So funny!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I loved this! I know this is probably stupid but what about Molly and Arthur? (I'm assuming they were the same yearas them...)
sophie chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
love it! Love your character developments, especially references to Frank and Alice, and to Hestia Jones and Terry Boot's dad (?) which are interesting additions. I also love the imaginative friendship of Bell and Remus which was lovely. A very characterful and enjoyable read.