Reviews for I Don't Love You
Naruko yuki uzumaki chapter 30 . 7/17
I WENT TO BED AT 10:00 PM AND I READ ALL OF THIS AND NOW ITS 8:19AM! I might even read it again XD but omg okay your now my favorite author! YOUR SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEE! THIS JUST PUT ME IN LILE THE BEST MOOD EVER XD I LOVE YO- I MEAN THE STORY SO MUCH! XD yes I know I'm weird don't judge meh
Samiam2468 chapter 12 . 7/15
Why was naruto okay with sasuke hitting her. I thought that was a little much and it kind of upset me.
I question your sanity. Love the Sakura Bashing though. Me and my friend thought that her mom was a banshee and her dad was a howler monkey. Couldn't get a DNA test though...
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 30 . 6/9
. . . Intersting. . . .mind you got there. Out of all the biz' my favorite characters has to be GAARA , totally, AND SHIKAMARA, lazy bastard hehe. :). I love it when Gaara sent sasuke or someone a death threat and at the end put ':)'. You did good... (wait for it) PERVERT!
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 21 . 6/9
First:O Then -_-. Im not suprised. You have a creepy imagination. It would only be right for you to have an amazing phycopath.
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 15 . 6/9
Noo~! Gaara~! You'll survive~! KILL ANYONE WHO COMES IN YOUR PATH! PROTECT NARUUUU!~~
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 14 . 6/9
. .. . . Your a bigger pervert than Jiraiya.
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 13 . 6/9
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 10 . 6/9
Omg. I swear to god. You convinced me my friend. You convinced me that GAARA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO/ NARUTO SHIPPUDEN!
ADC rules chapter 30 . 5/26
Ah man I wish you continued with the story that was the best fe narut sasuke fanfic I have ever read oh well it was good whil it lasted
WHAT ! You can't end it there no no no I'm going to die ️ my emotions
LoveIsYouth chapter 30 . 4/1
This story is one of the cheesiest (in the best way possible) and cutest stories I've ever read! I love love loved it!:) definitely reading more stories from you:)
love it
TiaraGonzales chapter 30 . 8/19/2014
*sniff* *sniffle*
UWAHHHHH YOU DID WONDERFUL!
WRITE SOME MORE PLEZZZZZZZZZ :3 !
Pandcorns chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Sakura you needy, sick, sadistic, and pink haired bïtch