Reviews for I Don't Love You
Siatuvai1002 chapter 30 . 11/12/2015
Loved it
DeletedUserDoNotAsk chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Huge difference between anime parents and real parents. When anime parents walk in on you in an awkward position, the say "sorry to bother you" and leave whereas when real parents find you in an awkward position... 90% chance you won't get out alive.
Naruko yuki uzumaki chapter 30 . 7/17/2015
I WENT TO BED AT 10:00 PM AND I READ ALL OF THIS AND NOW ITS 8:19AM! I might even read it again XD but omg okay your now my favorite author! YOUR SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEE! THIS JUST PUT ME IN LILE THE BEST MOOD EVER XD I LOVE YO- I MEAN THE STORY SO MUCH! XD yes I know I'm weird don't judge meh
Samiam2468 chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Why was naruto okay with sasuke hitting her. I thought that was a little much and it kind of upset me.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2015
I question your sanity. Love the Sakura Bashing though. Me and my friend thought that her mom was a banshee and her dad was a howler monkey. Couldn't get a DNA test though...
nerdnproud chapter 30 . 6/9/2015
. . . Intersting. . . .mind you got there. Out of all the biz' my favorite characters has to be GAARA , totally, AND SHIKAMARA, lazy bastard hehe. :). I love it when Gaara sent sasuke or someone a death threat and at the end put ':)'. You did good... (wait for it) PERVERT!
nerdnproud chapter 21 . 6/9/2015
First:O Then -_-. Im not suprised. You have a creepy imagination. It would only be right for you to have an amazing phycopath.
nerdnproud chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
nerdnproud chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
. .. . . Your a bigger pervert than Jiraiya.
nerdnproud chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
nerdnproud chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Omg. I swear to god. You convinced me my friend. You convinced me that GAARA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO/ NARUTO SHIPPUDEN!
ADC rules chapter 30 . 5/26/2015
Ah man I wish you continued with the story that was the best fe narut sasuke fanfic I have ever read oh well it was good whil it lasted
Guest chapter 30 . 5/17/2015
WHAT ! You can't end it there no no no I'm going to die ️ my emotions
LoveIsYouth chapter 30 . 4/1/2015
This story is one of the cheesiest (in the best way possible) and cutest stories I've ever read! I love love loved it!:) definitely reading more stories from you:)
Guest chapter 30 . 1/1/2015