Reviews for Girls' Night Out
jhamerter chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
This was so good.
Darksummoner98 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Aw this is so cute. You really captured BlackStar and Tsubaki's personalities well, great job :)
RaeAnne chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love this story it is such a great story. I absolutely love how you changed Black Star's personality a bit. The story was great! Thanks so much for making it I really enjoyed it!
okami-onna chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I like the idea of Black Star and Tsubaki together but normally I don't read fics of this especific couple. I'm a sucker for SoulxMaka and sometimes there is Black StarxTsubaki implied.
But this fic was interesting and I really like it.
RAWWAR chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I had to reread this it's good.
What are you doing writing fanfiction? You oughta have a book out or your own creations
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That was sooooo good! I really like how you made Black Star more mature ;) Also the story line was super exciting!
SE-Junkie chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I needed my fill of tsustar and I got it! Loved it!
LenoaJoy123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I enjoyed that *immensely*. Good job! Five Stars.
The Cookie Eatin' Ninja chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
heyyyy! i love the kills! (satelitte is my favorite though) cheap and cheerful is awesome 2! i am a devoted fan! yay! im not alone! who else do ya like!? i can go all indie/garage rock geek ! :D) :P cool story. dunno y but i think tht the whole tsubakixblackstar pairing is funny! ? well yah. i just really likedd the writing. the description was cool. AND THANK U FOR NOT CHANGING THE CHARACTERS TOO MUCH! i feel that in fanfictions ppl should keep the personalities slightly the same! :D
Sebi- Survivor of the Wastes chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
thnx u gave patty a new charactureistic sexy funny half smart giant boobs and now she likes eminem yes i wish she was real
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Seriously awesome. Great job.
littlerena chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
IHideBehindAMaskOfSmiles chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG I loved this story soo much I wish it never have ended! ;D Your an amazing writer keep it up!
Ms.Trancy-Phantomhive chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS! Finally a GREAT TsuStar lemon! Gave me CHILLS! Thank you sooooo much!

~Ms.T-P
appletree98 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Great story! I really liked it. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »