Reviews for Don't Go
Mylaervain chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is a pretty adorable fic.
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was really cute. Very well written and the characterization was wonderful. I love sweet one shots like this. Good job!

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Lovely. You have a firm grip on these characters, even the more peripheral ones like Snow and Fang.

Great job building the atmosphere - it was easy to visualize this story, Lightning warily watching, gradually softening as she sees Hope's fear. You balanced her gentleness and inflexibility really well. And I'm not a Hope fan, but the writing's so strong I couldn't help liking him and feeling the same sympathy Lightning feels. I especially like how you connected it to her memories of her own parents.

Crit:

I feel like you overstated things at the end: "Light's there for me" and "Always". After everything we've just seen, the lines feel redundant.

end crit

Really great stuff. This is a scene that should've been in the game.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was a really sweet story. I really do like the softer moments between Light and Hope. There's always the heavy romance ones between them, a bit overwhelming in my opinion, but then we find really nice ones like this. I was smiling the whole time I read the piece. It's very well written.

Keep up the great work!
Scribbled Ink chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Ooo, this is very well written! I rather like the little bit where Hope mistakenly sees Light as his mother leaving him. Poor little guy. Also, there is just something incredibly fitting about Fang being compared to a Lioness. Lazily protective indeed.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh my God. Your writing is pure magic, pure, unadultrated F'ING MAGIC OF AMAZINGNESS. XD
Epic.Fail.95 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
very cute.

love it 3
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw... lovely story.
Very nice.
I can only imagine what Snow is going to say when he wakes up to see them. Light will probably try to kill him. XD Very fluffy )
babo123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
So cute.
RealityInABottle chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw! Too cute! My favorite sort of Hope/Lightning stories are ones JUST like these, where Light's a sap and Hope's still a kid.
indecisiverice chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Oh this story is so beautiful! Seriously, that's the word that came to my mind after finishing this.

You write the characters so well! Not a single spot of OOCness found!

Your writing was very descriptive, I could visualize everything so well. -

"There was the big bulk of Snow," - That part made me lawl! XD I'm glad that you added some humor to this story as well.

Oh I hope (no pun intended, lol) that you write some more FFXI fanfics, you're really good!
Blue Jae chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
AW! this fic is so amazingly cute! the interaction between hope and lightning is so on track, and i think you got their characters right on track. this is just what i needed :) these two are my fave characters in the game :) great great story!

blue jae
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
yeah poor hope

saw his mother walk away from him and not only that saw her die too probably
Fabi-Chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Hope and Lighting are like... my favorite pair. Love how Light is like a mother to him, and you just did an amazing job despicting that! Keep the amazing work up,

Cheers!