Reviews for Ever After
Lavinia Luscious chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
so when do they make up and have wild ravengous sex lol
Yomiko-chan05 chapter 20 . 6/24/2010
Love you're story so much...!Please do continue this...!_
Shakespira chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
I just found this story and it is very well plotted. I love the Green Wardens...that's a refreshing take on lore.
SidheKate chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Aaah, creeepy. You know, I hated the Deeproads the first time through, and you've captured the same darkness. Like any good horror movie, I desperately don't want the characters to go down that path, and yet the have to...
Lillie Cullen chapter 19 . 4/15/2010
Good update!
VoiDreamer chapter 19 . 4/14/2010
This is a lovely fic - very complex and so wonderfully original. I get a sense that you've really put some thought into how events pan out and the reactions of the characters as you put them in various situation. Wonderful job. This fic is also particularly nice in that the story flows well and continues to twist and turn in interesting ways - I love the Halla warden :)

Thanks so much for your hard work and keep it up!
Bert8813 chapter 18 . 4/7/2010
wow amazing chapter i just love shann she is one of my favorite characters in this fic cant wait for the next chapter
lunarius chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Hi, I just started reading your fanfic today, and I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying it. I liked how you portrayed the Alistair x Anora relationship. It's refreshing to read a story where they actually got along.
SleepyAE chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
Bravo! I've been aching to read a well-written and just plain GOOD story for days now and haven't had any success until I came across Ever After. Love the characters, the pacing, the story itself and can't wait to see what's in store for them next.

Thanks for sharing!
Jaffa Snakes chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
Just started reading your story today, and just thought I'd review and tell you how good it is. You write Alistair's an older, wiser voice really well. I also really like the turn you took with Neria and the Dalish wardens and the relationship between the two that they are salvaging. I'm really looking forward to reading more. Thanks! :)