Reviews for Redneck Relative
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
When I read it this morning I liked this Supernatural story you wrote. Thanks for posting it.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really liked this story. Dean playing a crazy protective cousin and to your Cora character was hilarious. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Dean's such a gentleman at heart.

I don't know what to say, actually. I'm just sitting here in the computer chair grinning.

which I suppose means good job.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is awesome! :)
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I loved this. It is so perfectly *Dean*.
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Nice story!
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
absatively posilutely adorable. btw I'm done stalking your stories now :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
A very enjoyable story. It's nice to see Dean just helping someone out, out of his own kindness of heart.
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
:D This was lovely, truly.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This sounds is !Can't wait till the next chapter!

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Cute! I love how sweet Dean was to her. My favorite part was when he gave her the handkerchief. It's just so cute and sweet and I love him being so awkward about her tears; it's just so Dean. And you even managed to squeeze in a sad little conversation about Sam. Great job!
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Dude, this was awesome! Where's my cousin Dean? LOL... Anywho, this fanfic cracked me up! You did such a great job on this! LOVED IT!
The One and Only Eve Potter chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw :) This is absolutely adorable.
TheStylishElf chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Really enjoyed this! Love the the hero complex... Let me know if you decide to continue it... hint hint!
iz didn't do it chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
wow

this was amazing, i loved it xP

it's really well written, and you managed to capture Dean quite well.

Too bad this is a one-shot... it would be interesting to see some more of cousin Dean.

congrats