Reviews for Redneck Relative
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 1/5
This is amazing! I love how you describe Dean and how he just casually decides he's gonna play Cora's cousin. XD Cora is great too. Outsider POVs always awesome, but this is one of the best of the best I've read.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
When I read it this morning I liked this Supernatural story you wrote. Thanks for posting it.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really liked this story. Dean playing a crazy protective cousin and to your Cora character was hilarious. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Dean's such a gentleman at heart.

I don't know what to say, actually. I'm just sitting here in the computer chair grinning.

which I suppose means good job.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is awesome! :)
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I loved this. It is so perfectly *Dean*.
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Nice story!
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
absatively posilutely adorable. btw I'm done stalking your stories now :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
A very enjoyable story. It's nice to see Dean just helping someone out, out of his own kindness of heart.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
:D This was lovely, truly.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This sounds is !Can't wait till the next chapter!

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Cute! I love how sweet Dean was to her. My favorite part was when he gave her the handkerchief. It's just so cute and sweet and I love him being so awkward about her tears; it's just so Dean. And you even managed to squeeze in a sad little conversation about Sam. Great job!
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Dude, this was awesome! Where's my cousin Dean? LOL... Anywho, this fanfic cracked me up! You did such a great job on this! LOVED IT!
The One and Only Eve Potter chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw :) This is absolutely adorable.
TheStylishElf chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Really enjoyed this! Love the the hero complex... Let me know if you decide to continue it... hint hint!