Reviews for Who Am I Tonight
Iloveyoutoooo chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Good but crazy. I love Alec! He might be one of my favorite characters in any book series but the story line is fantastic.

Love,

Kate
Nervous.Laugh chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is long.

I'm going to read it, now.

...

Finished.

Wow.

Yeah. Okay.

I hate you, Brittany. You have the power to make me actually like Edward. You are pure awesome. Awesome? Awesome. Gosh darnit you are amazing. I missed your writing. :)

That's because you're a lazy whore, Becky. You should have read this earlier.

Yeah, okay.

I loved this. :) You killed four people in...uhmm...9,0 words? And you still managed to make it believeable. You are rad.

:) x.
1writernomore1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Holy cow! I knew he was bad. I knew he would do something crazy. Ah, the gore, the blood. Did you have fun writing this or what? I am off to vote. Terrific job!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Holy shizle. Zomb, how many character deaths can you possibly fit into one story?

I can't believe I didn't find this sooner, but congrats on entering the challenge! I know I was bugging you about it for months, teehee.

But seriously, "wow". When I picture Alec in the books, I see this tiny little kid that wouldn't hurt anyone. You've turned him into something sadistic, malicious, and very, very scary.

AWESOME job Brittany,

OAC
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
loved it!
Death's First Bite chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Amazing; good job (y)

See? I said I'd review ;)

xoxo
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
You know what this reminds me of? Sorority Row. You know, that one movie. With the Sorority sisters and the person killing them and all.

Yeah. Well. This reminded me of that. Though this was ten times better.

:) I wonder if FFn is working so this won't fail when I send it... I wonder if my battery is charged.

M
IChimpz chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I quite find it as an insult that I was second.

;)

It was amazing though.

It really was.

I think it went a bit quick, but then again, it was really good.

I didn't expect for him to kill himself at the end.

But it was good.

And killing Bella?

Well, that just makes it more amazing.

I love you, you dirty skank.

Now finish beta'ing, jeez.
TRDancer chapter 1 . 3/21/2010